ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the haters???

Let's just keep it up. Feels good to put out the dumpster fire.

But, this team has fooled us before.

MAYBE. This is the one. Where they click and we don't lose another game.

Reactions: Calsthebomb
You'll notice you see no
"Where all the pumpers at?"
Threads when we lose.
I see threads discussing our current issues as there are so many.
I'm sure the delusional Op thinks we make the FF now.
They need to build on today's win.
Alabama really wanted it. You could see it on there faces at the end. This was not given at all!

I think that all of the people to whom you refer as haters are, just as they are really frustrated when we play badly and lose, really happy we won today. I was glad to see Vanderbilt play with effort like he always does and actually have a couple of his shots go in.

1 win after a 4 game losing streak and calling out the haters?

ballsy

THIS !

I'm thrilled to death with this win. It was a good win against a team that could make it into the NCAA tournament. i've been a 'Cats fan for over 50 years. I hope these 'Cats win out and bring home NCAA Championship No. 9.

But, with that said . . . most Kentucky folks are familiar with the old saying that "a blind hog will root around and find an acorn every now and then." We'll see.

What some posters – including the OP evidently - fail to understand about a sports message board, is that venting online after a game is the equivalent to catharsis.

It helps to work through emotions with others who are sharing the same emotion. This is basic logic, and is as old as time. Women vent at the lunch table in the middle of the workday; men vent at the bar after a long week; etc.

You would think this is obvious by now, but folks like the OP want to ignore logic for the sake of sounding superior to others.

Ah 3-4 in the last 7 games is nothing to crow about. This team still has weaknesses that will make it difficult to win some of the games left on our schedule. The SEC is better this year but it isn’t that much better to make us a .500 conference team. I hope they can fix some of the problems thet have to make a run deep in the tournament. Pointing out problems with OUR team does not make one a hater. It just makes them a realist.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Haters be gone.

That’s because most of them were never “haters.”

They’re mostly just fans like you, who communicate through their disappointment in different ways. If one isn’t safe to vent his/her frustrations online with like-minded people, in a safe environment, where would you prefer they do it?

THIS !

I'm thrilled to death with this win. It was a good win against a team that could make it into the NCAA tournament. i've been a 'Cats fan for over 50 years. I hope these 'Cats win out and bring home NCAA Championship No. 9.

But, with that said . . . most Kentucky folks are familiar with the old saying that "a blind hog will root around and find an acorn every now and then." We'll see.
Never heard that saying but it makes sense.

and the fact that A&M could lose, Auburn almost certainty looking like they will lose...

not
Losing
Another
Game

I was way ahead of the curve on this one, no one believed we would win.

Mark it down
Listen, it was a good win. But we were at home against ALABAMA.
I just want to see what happens with the remaining games before I crown them CHAMPS !
I was jacked aft.WVU and look what happened..........just sayin............

This conference is MUCH improved.

And an in conference win is ALWAYS good ranked or not.

Alabama is a Top 50 Team.

Just looked at Ken Pom. Wow. Is Cincy really THAT good?

Haters hate. Tough to do right now.

Cincy is a very good team with spotty offense as usual. Finished the Houston game without a FG for 12 minutes in a road loss.

XU getting spanked at home vs. 'Nova also, down 14 in the first half. Baby Cats raining 11-3's.

Wonder if Alabama football celebrates after they beat us in football ? Or their fans call out others after such a big win ?

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
Listen, it was a good win. But we were at home against ALABAMA.
I just want to see what happens with the remaining games before I crown them CHAMPS !
I was jacked aft.WVU and look what happened..........just sayin............
You relish this win, I say. We are one, big Wildcat family

The haters are here, they are hijacking other threads. Since we won they are griping about other things. You look and you will find them.

th

Haters hate. Tough to do right now.

Cincy is a very good team with spotty offense as usual. Finished the Houston game without a FG for 12 minutes in a road loss.

XU getting spanked at home vs. 'Nova also, down 14 in the first half. Baby Cats raining 11-3's.
Xavier WAS getting spanked.

One of our known haters on the board thegspot finally admitted he was a UNC troll. Dude had 1000 posts on here. LMAO shows how good of a program we have when fans of other teams put in that much effort.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT