ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Downey+2.jpg

Would eat her kidneys through her butt any day.
Fava beans and a nice Chianti with that?

Reactions: UKGrad93
I've been saying all along that you just have to be patient with this bunch of young Cats. They are so young. And it's a process. And they're just so young. I mean...I really don't think you fully comprehend the situation. This is the youngest team ever assembled in any sport on any planet in the universe. And that process...it takes patience to let that process develop such young talent so it can evolve organically.

But you crazy jackals just wouldn't listen to me.

Now that process has processed a peak performance that is processing a championship caliber team.

Are you saying we should almost think of them as if they're a cake, and therefore that we should let it bake? Just curious.

just posting an update cause I'm bored and up. mentioned on here a while back I had been diagnosed with colon cancer last year. everything has been amazingly good. I, well my family chose for me, to take the chemo for 12 rounds. all my retest came back as good as my originals in that I look clean throughout. all tested perfect. which makes voluntarily taking this poison that much harder but I have been doing it. the doctor told me yesterday that my blood test throughout this have been amazing. most ppl fall into 2 categories at this point, either they had trouble taking protocol 1 treatment meaning the strongest dose they elect to give for this particular treatmen, so they reduse the dosage and strongly encourage them to finish because they aren't able to handle the stronger one. next category is patients that have made it or nearly as far as I have but their blood test are too bad at this point to be able to continue. the treatment just throws off your kidney, liver, blood counts etc to the point they can't keep administering it, giving that it is a protocol as an insurance policy, just hoping to protect against a possible future diagnosis. so they have to stop.

well then there is me, just finished 9 treatments and my blood test 9 times in a row are still as perfect as if a normal healthy person walks in for an annual checkup. been poisoned 9 freaking times and my blood shows no signs I have been administered anything especially their protocol 1 shit.

i have my retest colonoscopy scheduled between the next 2 treatments to look at the surgery hook up more than anything and they told me I could be done. skip the last one. no point in it. actually said they could understand if I stopped now if I wanted. giving all my results any future treatments would be negligible at best but the family is forcing me to finish 2 more till my last visit. have to do what the wife and mom says i suppose. just leaves me one more month of this shit and I'm back to normal life. oh yea, been working as much as possible through this. I worked 54 hours last week, I have more overtime hours worked than 2/3s of the assholes in my dept despite missing time for treatments and side effects.

so i usually don't like to brag, but apparently I'm a bad mother fu**er.

tho I admit this has been hard as shit. sry for long post you guys.

just posting an update cause I'm bored and up. mentioned on here a while back I had been diagnosed with colon cancer last year. everything has been amazingly good. I, well my family chose for me, to take the chemo for 12 rounds. all my retest came back as good as my originals in that I look clean throughout. all tested perfect. which makes voluntarily taking this poison that much harder but I have been doing it. the doctor told me yesterday that my blood test throughout this have been amazing. most ppl fall into 2 categories at this point, either they had trouble taking protocol 1 treatment meaning the strongest dose they elect to give for this particular treatmen, so they reduse the dosage and strongly encourage them to finish because they aren't able to handle the stronger one. next category is patients that have made it or nearly as far as I have but their blood test are too bad at this point to be able to continue. the treatment just throws off your kidney, liver, blood counts etc to the point they can't keep administering it, giving that it is a protocol as an insurance policy, just hoping to protect against a possible future diagnosis. so they have to stop.

well then there is me, just finished 9 treatments and my blood test 9 times in a row are still as perfect as if a normal healthy person walks in for an annual checkup. been poisoned 9 freaking times and my blood shows no signs I have been administered anything especially their protocol 1 shit.

i have my retest colonoscopy scheduled between the next 2 treatments to look at the surgery hook up more than anything and they told me I could be done. skip the last one. no point in it. actually said they could understand if I stopped now if I wanted. giving all my results any future treatments would be negligible at best but the family is forcing me to finish 2 more till my last visit. have to do what the wife and mom says i suppose. just leaves me one more month of this shit and I'm back to normal life. oh yea, been working as much as possible through this. I worked 54 hours last week, I have more overtime hours worked than 2/3s of the assholes in my dept despite missing time for treatments and side effects.

It's all good brother. Happy you're getting things back together. Poop chute cancer sucks. Been there, too, although I was lucky.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Some games Knox is worth a filet from Jeff Ruby’s, other games he’s beef jerky and an RC from Huck’s, so, well, I dunno what my point is.
Welp. I never would have figured Bam will be the downfall of the Kates...

There’s prolly a ton more dudes from Kansas/Carolina hidden in those spreadsheets - but Forde had to underscore the UK infringements.

...and just a day after his buddy Pitino made himself known again as the single-most, butthurt, delusional loser (‘Dradrool loser douchebag’ -hattip Dom Irerra in The Big Lebowski) the game has ever known.

That's some good news. You're kinda like Bruce Willis' character in Unbreakable. Dude couldn't be harmed.

Congrats, man. That's outstanding.

Hang in there, brother.

Congrats man. That's awesome.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fn Kevin Knox. I never liked that kid since the first time I saw his stupid face and his non-defense playing ass. GTFO. I dont' care if he took a single skittle from an agent in a white van, NCAA will ruin our season for that. We will get the worst possible penalty imaginable and there will be a Outside The Lines: Did Cal Ruin College Basketball???! airing today probably.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Man that's great news, really happy for you. As kaizer said, f**k cancer.

Man the neighbors got their pretty German Sheppard tied up in the rain and it is stressing me out. It’s a sweetheart dog. Idk the people, they’re college kids, new ones. Dumbass ones. Poor thing.

* I went and rung doorbell twice. Mfers. It’s pouring now. She’s wrapped herself around her stake. I hope when she finally gets inside she shits on everything they own. She’s smarter than they are, I know that much. I threw her a milkbone and told her she’s a good girl.

Gdmfers.

Man the neighbors got their pretty German Sheppard tied up in the rain and it is stressing me out. It’s a sweetheart dog. Idk the people, they’re college kids, new ones. Dumbass ones. Poor thing.

* I went and rung doorbell twice. Mfers. It’s pouring now. She’s wrapped herself around her stake. I hope when she finally gets inside she shits on everything they own. She’s smarter than they are, I know that much. I threw her a milkbone and told her she’s a good girl.

Gdmfers.
Good for you and good for her. She'll remember that.

I hear ya, man. Hate mofos who tie up their dogs, especially during adverse weather conditions.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I think they’re good people, maybe they don’t need a big dog right now. She got loose, I think jumped the fence, so they started staking her in the morning. She’s inside a lot. I guess they’re still sleeping. It’s a pure German Sheppard.

Oh ffs it’s thundering now. They gotta untie this dog. F them. They’re not good people anymore. Must be on drugs.

I think they’re good people, maybe they don’t need a big dog right now. She got loose, I think jumped the fence, so they started staking her in the morning. She’s inside a lot. I guess they’re still sleeping. It’s a pure German Sheppard.

Oh ffs it’s thundering now. They gotta untie this dog. F them. They’re not good people anymore. Must be on drugs.
Better go liberate that dog.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT