ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Also, just a reminder that not only is Gary Busey everyone...he is also everywhere.

white-nolte.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
white-nolte.jpg

If this is the sports year we have to look forward to, can we go back and give 2016 Betty White as a sacrifice/appeasement? She's not done anything this year anyway, kind of like she's already dead

@-Mav- id really like to see a side by side comparison of your picture of Antoine Walker and the new Michelle Obama painting. Her arm is soooo long. Maybe they’re related.
Dude as soon as I start ‘shopping again that’ll be at the top of the project list.
Please start shopping again, Mav.

TIA.

used to wonder why "when I was younger" and would pull out the ole dollar bill and roll it up to snort some blow, the next day our noses would be red and inflamed and stuff. learned straws were much better way to go.

but snorting coke from a dollar bill that was once up a strippers crack off said strippers ass and tits was still mighty cool. so we thought.

I'm currently chillaxing on the beach. Island breeze in my hair, cold brew in my hand, and hot bikini clad babes are the only thing obscuring my view of the crystal blue ocean.

Just wondering what the rest of you jackals are up to today???
im Cold,
Getting rained on, running some errands for the wife…

… Like an asshole

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I'm currently chillaxing on the beach. Island breeze in my hair, cold brew in my hand, and hot bikini clad babes are the only thing obscuring my view of the crystal blue ocean.

Just wondering what the rest of you jackals are up to today???

Anybody keep reading this after chief used the word ‘chillaxing’?

The entire post was meant to annoy. I give zero effs at which point it became effective.

A little disappointed in you though. "chillaxing" is straight outta the Deflatey Brady school of vocabulary sciences.

Wow, the lame reaching and straining you used to try to bring Brady into your douchebag response to defend your original douchebaggery...

When you aren’t jamming two words together to come up with ‘chillaxing’, you spend your time adding letters to words to play rhyme time...deflatey Brady? Before you post say the words out loud to yourself first, could save some embarrassment.

Wherever you are chillaxing I’m sure your frosted tip hair and the fruitiest drink they had to offer is impressing everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT