ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Just sayin', if making fun of Tom effing Brady gets your e-panties in a twist, might be time to back away from the keyboard for a bit. You could probably make a joke about Marvin Stone's spirit ghost-touching Adolph Rupp on a boat in the river styx and still get a laugh in here. Tom Terrific is not off limits.

I’m half drunk at an empty sports bar looking at a chick that would be cute if she lost 15-20 pounds.

Hahahaha. This^^^^^^^ + calling posters dude and chief. Hahahaha

But I'm the lame one. Got it. Hahahaha

Anyway...my lame ass is still on this beach chillaxing and...wait a minute...time for blackened mahi mahi tacos by the pool for lunch. The chillaxing on the beach shall resume at a time TBD.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Just sayin', if making fun of Tom effing Brady gets your e-panties in a twist, might be time to back away from the keyboard for a bit. You could probably make a joke about Marvin Stone's spirit ghost-touching Adolph Rupp on a boat in the river styx and still get a laugh in here. Tom Terrific is not off limits.

Tom Brady is fair game, as all 5 time champions are.

I only was concerned with the lameness of the jokes, which I thought was beneath Kaiser Chief

But again, it was all in fun. I wouldn’t come to the N.O.B. unless I was expecting some fun shit talking

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Yeah, we pretty much dominate the summer Olympics. So it's no big deal. Some of the people in these other countries come out of the womb on skis. We had to Americanize the winter games with snow boarding and the like just to get our snow medal count up. Gotta figure out a way to add ski basketball or snow football or something.

Winter X Games > Winter Olympics.

But I still watch the Winter Olympics from time to time. When I'm not chillaxing on the beach that is.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Finally. Something we can agree on.

Not true. You have ventured over to the political board and liked many of my contributions there. The New England Patriots are the only reason we hate. We may have other sports issues but you refuse to list your pro teams.

Last edited:
Not true. You have have ventured over to the political board and liked many of my contributions there. The New England Patriots are the only reason we hate. We may have other sports issues but you refuse to list your pro teams.

No hate here, bruh.

And just like Obama I am all about transparency...so for about the 5th time its the Cats and...

images

Wow, the lame reaching and straining you used to try to bring Brady into your douchebag response to defend your original douchebaggery...

When you aren’t jamming two words together to come up with ‘chillaxing’, you spend your time adding letters to words to play rhyme time...deflatey Brady? Before you post say the words out loud to yourself first, could save some embarrassment.

Wherever you are chillaxing I’m sure your frosted tip hair and the fruitiest drink they had to offer is impressing everyone.
Whoa whoa conversational detour

Hahahaha. This^^^^^^^ + calling posters dude and chief. Hahahaha

But I'm the lame one. Got it. Hahahaha

Anyway...my lame ass is still on this beach chillaxing and...wait a minute...time for blackened mahi mahi tacos by the pool for lunch. The chillaxing on the beach shall resume at a time TBD.
Remember to chillax a half-hour before returning your lame ass into the surf for attempting the shark bite.

:angry:

I reckon KS is a St Louis Cardinal, Cleveland Brown fan.

Just a hunch.

If he is a STL Cards fan than he is alright with me. UK basketball, UK Football, STL Cardinals, and New England Patriots here. Don’t care about the NBA. Also don’t care about any sport not invented in the U S of A. Those are my four teams. And the olympics are dumb. Don’t care about curling, hockey, relays or whether Michael Phelps swims or drowns. The olympics are like the Oscars or the Grammys to me in that no matter how much anybody talks about them I refuse to care

Reactions: UKGrad93
I’m half drunk at an empty sports bar looking at a chick that would be cute if she lost 15-20 pounds. I hope you chillax your ass into a shark bite
Too much time on your hands brah?

Yeah I'm sittin' on a bar stool,
Posting like a damned fool,
With a half-chub cause of a fat chick...

NOB all kinds of GYEROesque today.

Winter Olympics are all about the gays and canadians doing stuff in tights on cold stuff. Not a lot of black folk are venturing into the snow and ice for sports purposes. I remember the first time one of my Haitian buddy coworkers here saw snow for the first time here several years ago. f***ing blew his mind.

Hey @Willy4UK , looks like we might be planning another family fun Disney adventure next March. If your still in Orlando then, would throw down some brews at Disney Springs one night.

Shouldn’t your lame ass be on a beach ogling half-nekked bikini bitches instead of scouring the inter webs for images of bleached gay black dudes?

I at least do it where you should... the office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT