ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Bamba exposed by brother

I'm racist against thugs and gangs, I'm racist against white trash, I'm racist against people who look down on people because of the socio-economic status, I'm racist against Louisville and duke and north Carolina and Indiana fans, I'm racist against Muslims who try and kill me, I'm racist at anyone who tries and kill me, I'm racist to other Christians who cast the first stone, I'm racist against people who are racist at me for being a Christian, I'm racist against people who ride their dirt bikes while I'm trying to relax on a camping trip, I'm racist against anyone who doesn't like me, I'm racist against the fish that don't bite my hook, I'm racist against the people at McDonald's who get my order wrong, I'm racist at people who have bass speakers in their car, I'm racist against Wal-Mart for never having enough lanes open. There is a lot of stuff I'm racist at. I'm not racist at someone because of their skin color. I am racist at snitches, they get stitches I'm racist at this clown for kicking his disabled mother out of their apartment for a "joke".

We got a badass here ! :boxing:

Regardless, this occurs with most of the top players. Thinking this is an isolated situation is naïve.
Worse case scenario, banned from NCAA, plays overseas for a year, still in the NBA next season.

Have there been players busted before for this type of thing? Yes. Does everyone do it? Prove it. Until you prove it is happening it doesn't help to change the system. It is just hyperbole.

The everyone does it is UNC's defense.

Last edited:
By the way, until and unless Mo Bamba is ruled ineligible, count me in the camp that wishes he had come to Kentucky.

I'd gladly trade the same morons who already think we pay players thinking we paid a player to have that freak roaming the paint next year.

Even if this is true, it doesn't seem Texas did anything wrong, and he's a bright, personable kid who is friends with some of their other recruits, so they'd probably still take the risk. It's not like he cost them another top 10 big man. Just don't play an ineligible player in any games and there's no harm done.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Considering UL's current situation, the corrupt Louisville Foundation and the results of the NCAA investigation, they would likely say anything to get the spotlight off of their program.

Last edited:
I'm sure this will be mentioned again and again. I'm sure WWW is somehow mixed up in this as well.
Did they bring any proof of any of these spurious allegations? No? There is proof of the visits to Minardi Hall and a representative from the Athletic program's involvement and, of course, the forensic accounting done against the UofL Foundation's books exposed astounding corruption. I would say at this point we move on past Louisville's desperation to dirty others.

For him to do that to his own brother shows you cannot trust the guy. Why would you go out and hurt your brother on a national level like that and ruin his chance of success? It obviously shows that he cannot be trusted so who knows who is telling the truth.

I just can't trust a person that would go out of his way to hurt his own family.

It does come across as sour grapes to me.
Doesn't mean this stuff didn't happen, but will wait until some solid evidence comes out before forming an opinion

I'm racist against thugs and gangs, I'm racist against white trash, I'm racist against people who look down on people because of the socio-economic status, I'm racist against Louisville and duke and north Carolina and Indiana fans, I'm racist against Muslims who try and kill me, I'm racist at anyone who tries and kill me, I'm racist to other Christians who cast the first stone, I'm racist against people who are racist at me for being a Christian, I'm racist against people who ride their dirt bikes while I'm trying to relax on a camping trip, I'm racist against anyone who doesn't like me, I'm racist against the fish that don't bite my hook, I'm racist against the people at McDonald's who get my order wrong, I'm racist at people who have bass speakers in their car, I'm racist against Wal-Mart for never having enough lanes open. There is a lot of stuff I'm racist at. I'm not racist at someone because of their skin color. I am racist at snitches, they get stitches I'm racist at this clown for kicking his disabled mother out of their apartment for a "joke".
Lighten up Francis.

Did we dodge a bullet? Possibly, but I probably need to see more.

And I saw another poster mention this: if he had gone to U.K., no doubt this would blow up.

The thing is: I don't think many of the kids are shady, it's the people they surround themselves with. Leeches

Rob Dauster of NBC Sports was on KSR this morning. He apparently knows Bamba pretty well and he thinks this guy his brother is talking about is a legit advisor and wasn't trying to become Bamba's agent. Dauster said even if true, he doesn't think there is really anything major here.

I 100% doubt Cal knows anything about this and "pulled out" towards the end of the race. Cal and the staff wanted Bamba until the very end. That being said, it doesn't mean it's not true. Just because the guy in the video is crazier than hell doesn't mean there's no base of facts underneath. The guy is the real deal and definitely was deeper in that circle than any of us or our sources, so there could be some truth, but the fact that he's so batshit crazy could cause people to overlook it more than they should. If it's all true, there's definitely problems for Bamba, who looks like he tried to distance himself from this guy. Whether he tried to distance him from making more trouble for him or whatever is up for speculation.

As Gonzo said, until it's all proven, I'll still wish we had the kid. He's a game changer who makes us the favorite to win the national title. If this guy is completely blowing hot air, shame on him. If it's true, he must feel really butthurt about something to go against family. Bamba was/is a good kid who made a decision he felt was best, but to know anything like this went on (if true) definitely sucks.

Rob Dauster of NBC Sports was on KSR this morning. He apparently knows Bamba pretty well and he thinks this guy his brother is talking about is a legit advisor and wasn't trying to become Bamba's agent. Dauster said even if true, he doesn't think there is really anything major here.
We shall see.

No.
And quite frankly, this kid is a loose canon who could go on a scorched earth campaign in a few different directions.

Can you elaborate? WHy is it not possible that Cal saw something fishy? Granted, It seemed we were in on him until the end.. but who knows.

Also, when has he been a loose cannon? Who is he taking down with him?

Andrew Slater‏@ASlater247 1m1 minute ago
#Exclusive: Elite #Texas Commit Mohamed Bamba's Longtime Mentor Responds To Estranged Half-Brother's Allegations http://247sports.com/Article/Exclusive-Elite-Texas-Commit-Mo-Bambas-Longtime-Mentor-Responds--53379813…

DDgHOJnV0AEgXlJ.jpg

Reactions: BlueSince92

Ibrahim Johnson, who is currently facing court dates for five separate felony and misdemeanor charges in five states (FL, NY, SC, OH, and IL),

Christ, that's the type of rap sheet of a movie character. And it's not like it;s 5 surrounding states.. he's wanted everywhere other than the West Coast.. [laughing]

[laughing]

That didn't take long, what a psycho.

I was joking, but your post is so bad that it feels like satire, but I know it's not.

Go around dropping the n-bomb because he said it and see how that works out for you. And he is from the ghetto because he curses and says the n-bomb? Please explain how that works.
If you think my post is bad, you should read the one I just quoted in this reply.

Mo Bamba did the right thing by distancing himself from this guy......After Bamba goes pro, he needs to buy Momma Bamba a house and send this guy a monthly stipend and be done with him.

ADVERTISEMENT