ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Bamba exposed by brother

"Long story short"

U8e38EI.gif

From an article after he committed to Texas...."It may seem odd for the No. 3 overall recruit in the country to choose a team that finished 11-22 and missed the NCAA tournament last season, but nothing about Bamba has ever been conventional". Maybe not so odd after all

That guy is crazier than a shithouse rat. Hope he has some evidence. Interesting that he said the NCAA has contacted Mo asking about Greer.

That guy is crazier than a shithouse rat. Hope he has some evidence. Interesting that he said the NCAA has contacted Mo asking about Greer.

This is what I'm kinda thinking (at this point )
Could there be truth to it ? Perhaps ... but he could also just be bitter Bc maybe Bamba cut him loose and this dude knows he's about to be a multi millionaire in a year ?

Idk maybe there is some smoke but I hate to assume the worst based off a rouge video

Personal / Interests:
Greer remains actively involved in “Locke’s Lions”, an academic and athletic mentorship program for students who attended Public School 208 in Harlem. He is a sports nut who will play almost anything with a score, but his most significant athletic achievement is finishing runner-up at the University of Michigan’s all-campus intramural ping pong championship in both singles and doubles. Unfortunately there were no points for second place.

Ultimately it sounds like he's just mad that Mo didn't want him to be his agent. I don't know why he'd want someone who'd been in the business for 20 years instead of his homeboy who just got his bachelors.

However if there is truth to the story of this guy paying huge amounts of money to him, it may end up being a big problem. I just don't know how much evidence/proof the NCAA would need.

ADVERTISEMENT