ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Bamba exposed by brother

http://www.huroncapital.com/team/huron-management/deal-execution/g-greer-love-vice-president

IU and UM grad according to this.

Also I can see where this dude is coming from regarding the devil eyes.

Greer_Love.jpg

He also does not look like he is old enough to drive.

Long story short: Bamba's brother has a special combination of complete arrogance and ignorance, which resulted in him publically snitching on Bamba. He took one of the few courses of action that would guarantee he wouldn't get to benefit from Bamba's pending wealth.

can we safely assume the school that offered his friend 300k to push Bamba there was Kansas?

[laughing] the racist tones by some of you are so obvious.

Just come out and say what you're thinking.

Whole situation sucks, sounds like the Greer guy thought the brother would mess with his financial interests and hatched a plan to weed him out.
I hope you're joking.
Your handle seems to indicate that you're mocking someone that comes off as overly sensitive, yet you're calling people out for repeating what this guy said.
So dude can throw out the N word fitty times and talk like he's from the ghetto (he is) and it's fine, but if a white guy on a forum repeats what he says he's a racist? That's a problem.
If you were joking, my bad, but if you were serious, you just joined a group that is REALLY sensitive and is looking to point fingers instead of looking at the situation for what it is.
I never saw a comment in this thread that SHOULD be thought of as racial.
Again, my bad if you were joking, I just see the "that was racist" far too often. That's a strong card to play.

Reactions: Ugoff
[laughing]

That didn't take long, what a psycho.

I was joking, but your post is so bad that it feels like satire, but I know it's not.

Go around dropping the n-bomb because he said it and see how that works out for you. And he is from the ghetto because he curses and says the n-bomb? Please explain how that works.

[laughing]

That didn't take long, what a psycho.

I was joking, but your post is so bad that it feels like satire, but I know it's not.

Go around dropping the n-bomb because he said it and see how that works out for you. And he is from the ghetto because he curses and says the n-bomb? Please explain how that works.
Kyjeff prefaced his post saying you may be joking. He is from Harlem. Some folks actually refer to Harlem as the ghetto. There's that.

Reactions: kyjeff1
"He chose Texas last month over fellow finalists Kentucky, Duke and Michigan, which happens to be Love’s alma mater."

Please excuse my ignorance, but are the inferring that Texas or Michigan was Love's alma mater ? :flushed:

"He chose Texas last month over fellow finalists Kentucky, Duke and Michigan, which happens to be Love’s alma mater."

Please excuse my ignorance, but are the inferring that Texas or Michigan was Love's alma mater ? :flushed:

Structure of the sentence means it's Michigan, but it's worded poorly.

Ok so this dude is a snitch and not cool at all for snitching on his bro. He prolly is salty that Mo decided not to make him his agent . That being said , maybe ?? Mo did start acting all shady / took some gifts from a mentor etc . Maybe not ? I hate to throw stones at a dude based off a random live Facebook video

But- regardless - some of y'all .... really can't "understand " the dude in the video ? "Need a translator ?" It's not that hard to understand him lol- sure his English isn't perfect and he's speaking fast etc ... but Jesus Christ it's not like he's speaking Latin . I understood everything he said ... not too difficult...

Last edited:
Ok so this dude is a snitch and not cool at all for snitching on his bro. He prolly is salty that Mo decided not to make him his agent . That being said , maybe ?? Mo did start acting all shady / took some gifts from a mentor etc . Maybe not ? I hate to throw stones at a dude based off a random live Facebook video

But- regardless - some of y'all .... really can't "understand " the dude in the video ? "Need a translator ?" It's not that hard to understand him lol- sure his English isn't perfect and he's speaking fast etc ... but Jesus Christ it's not like he's speaking Latin . I understood everything he said ... not to difficult...

too* difficult.

You thug. Go commit a felony.

This thread is being cited by a couple of Texas-based Twitter accounts. That should tell you all you need to know about how important this news is in Texas.

lol , figures. Their basketball team had a flash in the pan "success" for a few years ... nothing of real merit tho ... plus their football team is starting to ... I wouldn't say take a "back seat " but isn't as relevant as it once was with A&M rising up , and TCU etc . Texas football has kinda been on a decline . Who knows tho, maybe their new coach will bring them back to a consistent top 5-10 team?

Bamba is doing what I would say a lot of big time prospects do in college football and basketball. A guy with a lot of money latches on this guy as an "adviser" He fronts purchases to Bamba in hopes when Bamba cashes in next year, the adviser is set for life and can quit his job. The dude in the video got cropped out so he's ratting out Bamba in hopes it hurts the adviser, not Bamba. It's petty revenge at it's finest.

Even if the NCAA ruled him ineligible, he's still going to cash in. Dude is trying to take down Greer Love. I doubt Love had anything to do with him picking Texas. He probably didn't care where he played college bball at. He sees the NBA $$$ signs. Either way, glad UK is not dealing with this right now.

I'm racist against thugs and gangs, I'm racist against white trash, I'm racist against people who look down on people because of the socio-economic status, I'm racist against Louisville and duke and north Carolina and Indiana fans, I'm racist against Muslims who try and kill me, I'm racist at anyone who tries and kill me, I'm racist to other Christians who cast the first stone, I'm racist against people who are racist at me for being a Christian, I'm racist against people who ride their dirt bikes while I'm trying to relax on a camping trip, I'm racist against anyone who doesn't like me, I'm racist against the fish that don't bite my hook, I'm racist against the people at McDonald's who get my order wrong, I'm racist at people who have bass speakers in their car, I'm racist against Wal-Mart for never having enough lanes open. There is a lot of stuff I'm racist at. I'm not racist at someone because of their skin color. I am racist at snitches, they get stitches I'm racist at this clown for kicking his disabled mother out of their apartment for a "joke".

Last edited:
Reactions: treyforuk
The more I think about this and read about it, the more I have absolutely no problem with it.

Bamba has known Love and been mentored by him since the 4th grade. As others have noted, that's a pre-existing relationship and Love can help the kid out financially.

Sounds like Bamba is trying to get some separation from a messed up family situation and Love is helping him do that.

The fact the mother and brother went down to Texas expecting to get taken care of and Bamba told them to go home and wait a year sounds to me like he was trying to do the right thing.

Love planning to hook Bamba up with a legitimate agent instead of some shyster his admitted petty criminal brother had lined up sounds like a good thing.

Sounds like a combination of jealousy cause he knows his little brother is about to be rich, resentment because he was planning to leech off of him for the rest of his life, racism cause he resents the fact it's a white dude that is mentoring his brother, a healthy dose of stupidity, and more than a touch of crazy.

The kid should have said Russia was involved in paying Bamba.......then CNN Sports would have looked into it....oh that's right , CNN doesn't have a sports show anymore.....never mind..

Nick Charles and Fred Hickman.......and youngsters here have no idea who they were

And Van Earl Wright, and Hannah Storm, and I believe her now-husband Dan Hicks.

Bamba will never play a game for Texas now. He already admitted it to the NCAA, and his only/weak defense was that "he does it for everyone".

I guess he can go to China for a year. Id also tell his brother to have a nice life

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT