ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Bamba exposed by brother

f1de8c93f16b7410f8c3cfd49ada9144--grumpy-cat-quotes-grumpy-kitty.jpg

https://www.fanragsports.com/cbb/za...ming-future-nba-global-ambassador-china-trip/
"“Without question,” said his mentor Greer Love, Bamba’s longtime mentor and coach. “You can see it right away in the interviews that Mo gives and even the ones that he conducts himself. He’s got that ‘it’ factor of an engaging personality all while being thoughtful and interested in topics that go well beyond basketball. I’ve known him for 10 years and he’s always had that thirst for knowledge — asking why and asking how."

WTF difference does it make how he talks you effing bigots.
Bigots? This fool set race relations back 50 years. If true or not, and if he is Mo's brother, he is doing his entire family a huge disservice.

He lost me when he said Texas University and started railing on Shaka Smart, one of the nicest/straightest coaches in the nation.

Finally, if this cat can qualify as a sports agent and has a degree in business, the US's entire educational system needs to reviewed and corrected. JMHO

Oh, and long story short, Kentucky is my favorite SEC basketball school.

Last edited:
I'll just wait and see if any of this is true. Lots of fake news out there now.

Hard to imagine any of this being true. Guess we'll see, but this is very odd.
Hard to imagine a financial advisor is trying to befriend a possible future NBA star so said NBA star will invest untold millions with the financial advisor?

Sounds like a pretty typical racket to me.

https://www.fanragsports.com/cbb/za...ming-future-nba-global-ambassador-china-trip/
"“Without question,” said his mentor Greer Love, Bamba’s longtime mentor and coach. “You can see it right away in the interviews that Mo gives and even the ones that he conducts himself. He’s got that ‘it’ factor of an engaging personality all while being thoughtful and interested in topics that go well beyond basketball. I’ve known him for 10 years and he’s always had that thirst for knowledge — asking why and asking how."

Ruh roh

Hard to imagine a financial advisor is trying to befriend a possible future NBA star so said NBA star will invest untold millions with the financial advisor?

Sounds like a pretty typical racket to me.

So it could be happening with diallo and Knox right ?

Def worrisome

So it could be happening with diallo and Knox right ?

Def worrisome
There is a difference in something occurring and having surprise that something occurred.

I was replying to a post that said it was hard to believe. In this world? In this day and age? Nah, not hard to believe at all. Is it true? We'll see, but if it did happen, it's not hard to fathom.

Now I'd like to say that UofL's situation is hard to imagine, but...

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

Was about to say, even the brother says in the video that Love was Bamba's teacher in the 4th grade.

Prior existing relationship nullifies some of the rules about gifts, etc. And it should.

If Mo Bamba gets suspended because a mentor he's known most of his life gives him spending cash and bought him a king-sized bed, I would be surprised.

I listened to most of that but finally had to stop but.....Dayum..... Trust in Cal....whether it was Cal's choice or Bamba's choice of him not coming to UK, Cal has the mojo going on for that train wreck to pass by. Trust in Cal concerning all things UK! Go CATS!!!!!!!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

unless something more than an obvious disgruntled brother comes out I will give the kid the benefit of doubt
says a lot about his brother to try an throw him under the bus

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Didn't watch the whole video but got the gist from first five minutes. Can someone explain why Greer Love, who has no connections to Texas, would push him to Texas?

If I had to guess on pure speculation, if this is real, I'd say people recruiting mo bamba knew who this Greer guy was and probably knew who to go to if they were doing anything illegal and giving handouts. Maybe they gave him some money. Who knows. Recruiting is a dirty dirty game. Ask Louisville.

Reactions: MWes11
So, nobody is willing to give a brief summary? That's a long ass video clip.
Basically this fella he said he was going to get his degree and be Bamba's agent. But this financial advisor Bamba had known a long time supposedly started steering Bamba away from him, and toward a guy that HE wanted to be his agent. This advisor also supposedly gave Bamba cash, trips, and various gifts that he shouldn't have. Therefore this guy said he's supposedly meeting with the NCAA this weekend and that Bamba shouldn't be able to play this year. That was the substance of the video. The other 20 minutes were filled up with the words f-ck, sh-t, and n-gg-r.

LOL. When are people gonna realize s**t like this goes on all over the place and all the time. He's ratting on his bro. That's messed up. Beat his a**. Don't rat on the dude. LOL He's dumb for not taking 300,000 though. Seriously. Had Mo came to Ky this wouldn't have happened btw. Guess Mo learned you can get screwed hard if you aint with the best

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
The kid should have said Russia was involved in paying Bamba.......then CNN Sports would have looked into it....oh that's right , CNN doesn't have a sports show anymore.....never mind..

Nick Charles and Fred Hickman.......and youngsters here have no idea who they were

May have already been said i didnt read the entire thread...former Arizona forward Sidiki Johnson is Bambas half brother. So im assuming this Ibrahim Johnson is also a half brother. This is for the people saying he's a homie calling himself his brother. A hanger-on is a hanger-on either way though.

Reported? By what outlet? Jesus Christ. A FB post is not "news." No wonder DJT fleeced so many of you guys in Kentucky.

Who are you and why are you trolling here?

This story has already been picked up by one source and you can bet others will run it as well.

You seem scared of the outcome...
Texas still doesn't have a basketball forum?

Edit: Texas has now issued a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...r-prized-recruit-mohamed-bamba-060646692.html

Last edited:
Interesting, That Yahoo articles says that Love's alma mater is Texas.

Is that the connection that everyone has been looking for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT