ADVERTISEMENT

Maxey to Kentucky

I don’t know where I’d rank him but every fan says this about their recruit. If he went somewhere else true opinion would change. Nothing wrong with it but can’t get a non bias assessment from fans because they always think their player is better than where they are ranked (unless they are number one)

I don't care what he's ranked, there are not 14 players in high school better than this kid and he's going to show you the moment he steps on the court for UK.

He is universally ranked around 15th.decent pickup.
Have you stopped even trying to disguise your true colors? Here's a more accurate way to put it: In every service I've checked he is the SECOND rated Point Guard for 2019 -- behind only ASHTON HAGANS.

So that limited Kentucky's chance to get a higher rated point guard out of the class, wouldn't you say?

I don’t know where I’d rank him but every fan says this about their recruit. If he went somewhere else true opinion would change. Nothing wrong with it but can’t get a non bias assessment from fans because they always think their player is better than where they are ranked (unless they are number one)

I'm not just some casual fan, I've been watching this kid play since he was in junior high and I have said this about him before Kentucky was even on the radar.

For those of you who seem to focus more on rankings than watching the actual skillet of the player. I've seen Coach Cal 3 different times at Maxey's games and he literally was on the edge of his chair with a smile on his face watching him.

Do you think Coach Cal would be trying to push a 17 year old kid to reclassify if he didn't think he was special? Especially when UK is deep at guard? Watch the player, not the ranking.

For those of you who seem to focus more on rankings than watching the actual skillet of the player. I've seen Coach Cal 3 different times at Maxey's games and he literally was on the edge of his chair with a smile on his face watching him.

Do you think Coach Cal would be trying to push a 17 year old kid to reclassify if he didn't think he was special? Especially when UK is deep at guard? Watch the player, not the ranking.
Obviously Cal didn’t want him to reclass which is why he’s staying in 19

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT