ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl

Pearl will not be coach at Kentucky, he burned that bridge while cheating at Tennessee and Person took the fall for him at Auburn. Under the current administration, Pearl will not coach here. He was also a rat before coming to Tennessee.
doesn't matter
no way to cheat any more

Reactions: dl51344 and TM2013
It doesn’t take much of a visionary to see Pearl would kill it here. The Kentucky program is exactly what he’s been lacking. Final fours at nearly 2 different football programs, sweet 16’s at doormat mid majors. Of course you won’t see it. Of course.

Just like you didn’t see Calipari suffocating this program and backed him the entire way. Just like you didn’t see that he was sabotaging the programs brand intentionally. Yea, let’s pull the good looking floor because of “dead spots”, have the ugliest uniforms in the sport, the ugliest logo, etc. Calipari has been horrible for this program but you didn’t notice any of that. Of course. The boosters saw it and they’ve been at war for a long time over his antics. You didn’t notice any of that. Oh losing assistants to Duke, bringing in guys who can’t coach, you didn’t notice that either. lol.

The new coach is going to rebrand us and have us where we need to be. You can thank the fans you have sht on for this program having life again. It’s been a large part of why we’re here.

Before you say anything, I forgive you brother. We all need to be on the same page moving forward. Pearl would be fine; a lot of these coaches will do well.
no truer description of the description caused by the double talking used car salesman.
How people can not see how for the program has fallen is beyond me. CCC has set basically every negative record in UK history. Local high school coaches could have done better with all of the talent has gone through Lexington

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

All I can think of when I see Pearl.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
I’ve said many times that if you don’t get one of your main targets, I think Pearl would kill it here. He would do anything to win it all before he retires.

Dude has coached at 4 schools and had the most successful season at all 4 schools in their history.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Personally, I would love it. He's kind of a doofus, but he is a helluva coach and recruiter. I think his big personality would fit in extremely well with our passionate fanbase.
He would do his damndest to win here. He’s been craving a job like this and he would be motivated. I’ve never hated Pearl, I think he’s a solid coach and fun dude. He plays a decent style too. If he recruited higher level players he could be a threat.

He's passionate, hard nosed coach, teacher and loved by the players and his fans and looks like he feels the same about them. Come on down Bruce can't wait to see you in Blue

Reactions: reggis1
Not a fan. Im sick of circus acts and he is a clown.
I get you. But those things were to get attention at places that don’t get attention. I think at UK he’d be different.

Not endorsing him. There is no perfect answer here. Hurley would be the obvious favorite of most of us but seems not likely

I think he has the personality that would get the fans fired up again. Not my favorite but I would support him if he was picked.

Reactions: Nuke99m
1. Hurley
2. Oats
3. Stevens
4. Wright
5. Donavan

Way down some more would Drew and Pearl.
A big hell no would be to ole Rick P.

Reactions: CatsDomain
None of those top 5 will be Kentucky’s coach
Yeah, sad to say but I don’t think any of them will come. Pretty weird since all the experts on here have been saying for months that if cal left, all the top coaches would be lining up to replace him.

He left town owing the company I worked for money when he was at USI and never paid us. He stiffed several businesses in Evansville where I live. He’s cheated everyplace he’s ever been and is a POS.
He’s so sleazy. Can we please hire a guy for once that isn’’t a used car salesman? It’s embarrassing that people actually want Pearl.

Seems to be really interested but what coach isn’t?

How would you feel about Pearl at Kentucky?
I would take him over Drew.

Hurley
Stevens
Donovan
Oats

If they say no, you give Bruce a shot. At least he's energetic and a good recruiter/motivator. He's done a good job at a football school that has no basketball support. I think he could potentially kill it at UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT