ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

This thread is an all-timer
I must say this thread has it all. Can’t remember many 4 page threads where I intently read every single post and was all-in. It seems plausible that 19 is a Louisville fan trolling. He’s kinda run the gamut of UL stereotypes about UK fans - they think we drink crown Royal, the line beards thought, he’s acting racist, he’s obsessed with Louisville. But man if he is a troll he’s fully committed to his craft if a way I’ve never seen on our boards. You guys just may have your own Zipp over here now.

It will only be locked because there’s a belief only white people can be racist to black people. It can be the other way around and is the other way around quite often. More often than people like to talk about. Not me, I’ll speak on it and stand behind it.
Dude, your an awful human being. Congratulations

Reactions: RogCat1119
A6-B081-EE-86-E3-4-D62-B67-B-3-D217-B50-F8-C2.jpg

Found a picture of the OP after the celebrating the lifetime of laughter. Seriously, you make us all look like rednecks with that banter.

So the wife and I are in Louisville right now and going to some kind of Halloween event later tonight. We are in a restaurant where I overheard a couple guys talking about UL losing to the D2 team. That both released their frustrations to each other as I’m about to bust up laughing. As I’m walking out the door just now, I pointed to my UK hat and said go cats! I will remember the expression they both had on their face for the rest of my life and laugh every time.

#Fiction

Reactions: Lamar Card
It doesn’t mean you have big nuts. It means your an asshole. Those dudes were minding their own business and you their talking about UL gave your small mind a chance to feel big. Congrats dude, you were a jerk to two people you don’t know.
Not nice. Takes very big nuts to call someone out like that.

Why say anything?

First of all, it’s my right to free speech.

Second of all, it was the perfect opportunity, I had to.

Even if I decided not to say anything, my body would have automatically seized the opportunity and said it anyway!

Oh yeah, don’t forget. Make sure I don’t forget to tell you. I have something really important to tell you. I’m not leaving this conversation without telling you this…..

Louisville sucks!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: kl40504

Even if I decided not to say anything, my body would have automatically seized the opportunity and said it anyway!

Oh yeah, don’t forget. Make sure I don’t forget to tell you. I have something really important to tell you. I’m not leaving this conversation without telling you this…..

Louisville sucks!!! 😂😂😂

Louisville sucks!!! 😂😂😂
Just because you can, doesn’t always mean you should.

Just because you can, doesn’t always mean you should.

No one has the right to tell me what I should say but the good Lord! That’s the beauty of free speech. I didn’t threaten, cuss them or anything. I literally said go Cats to a rival fan and you would think I crucified them on the Yum centers lawn by the reaction on here.. 😂

Very true! Today’s game was closer than it should have been.
Louisville Radio is over here talking up James Madison saying they may be the 3rd best team they have played. That they are legit and better than BC and Virginia. Which could be because the ACC is so bad but come on!! What BS it’s Hames Madison they didn’t get New Years Eve team good out of the blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT