ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

Laugh at me for what? I trolled UL fans and you all are too scared to do anything like that. And of course, y’all are closet u6 fans. The only people laughing at the ones laughing at you for thinking something was funny without even seeing it. That’s like me saying I saw a funny meme and you laugh about what I said without seeing the meme. Makes you look stupid.
No, we're not "scared to do anything like that"; most of us are grown adults who don't go around "trolling" fans of other sports-ball teams in public. Again, what we're laughing at is you thinking something was funny, running here to tell us all about it and then you not getting the reaction you thought you deserved, then spending the next few days crying about it and calling everyone closet UL fans.

No, we're not "scared to do anything like that"; most of us are grown adults who don't go around "trolling" fans of other sports-ball teams in public. Again, what we're laughing at is you thinking something was funny, running here to tell us all about it and then you not getting the reaction you thought you deserved, then spending the next few days crying about it and calling everyone closet UL fans.

Repost anything I’ve said here where I was whining? Bet you can’t!!

It’s ok, not everyone has nuts the size of mine and aren’t scared of u6 fans. When you grow a pair, you can say stuff to peoples face, instead of being the keyboard warrior you are being right now.

It’s ok, not everyone has nuts the size of mine and aren’t scared of u6 fans. When you grow a pair, you can say stuff to peoples face, instead of being the keyboard warrior you are being right now.
Dude, just ignore the Loserville fan. He's obviously getting his jollies by harassing you.

It doesn’t mean you have big nuts. It means your an asshole. Those dudes were minding their own business and you their talking about UL gave your small mind a chance to feel big. Congrats dude, you were a jerk to two people you don’t know.

Pretty petty and likely a scenario you made up entirely in your head. But I like your style. I saw a kid wearing a Duke hoody sleeping in a chair at the student union when I was in college. I was holding a big cup of Mt. Dew and absolutely no one was around…I later told my friends that I tossed the Mt. Dew on the unsuspecting Duke fan. I of course did not actually do that, though the temptation was real.
And then I said "THE JERK STORE CALLED, AND THEY'RE RUNNING OUT OF YOU!"

It doesn’t mean you have big nuts. It means your an asshole. Those dudes were minding their own business and you their talking about UL gave your small mind a chance to feel big. Congrats dude, you were a jerk to two people you don’t know.

Thanks for congratulating me, I appreciate it!

Reactions: kl40504
Thanks for congratulating me, I appreciate it!
You really sound like a 13 yo girl ....point to your hat and say go cats means you have big nuts? What, did you think they were going to get up and fight you? I promise, these dudes probably thought you were a giant dork and made fun of you for about 10 minutes after you left and haven't thought about you since.

You really sound like a 13 yo girl ....point to your hat and say go cats means you have big nuts? What, did you think they were going to get up and fight you? I promise, these dudes probably thought you were a giant dork and made fun of you for about 10 minutes after you left and haven't thought about you since.

That’s fine, because I made fun of them too, but I will make fun of them for the rest of my life. They only got about a 10 minute laugh. 😉

I will, don’t worry.

You keep pulling your race card in every thread as well.
I wasn’t aware asshole was a race. But it sure as hell isnt part of the Christian religion. I didn’t even know if you Thought you were Christian. I took a stab though and turns out I was right. Imagine that.

I wasn’t aware asshole was a race. But it sure as hell isnt part of the Christian religion. I didn’t even know if you Thought you were Christian. I took a stab though and turns out I was right. Imagine that.

You’re constantly making racist comments toward white people, and I frankly don’t appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: RogCat1119
Yes you do. That's obvious

I really don’t. I care more about the scum on my shoe than I do what anyone thinks of me. You’re one of those guys who talks a big game with a keyboard but would be dead silent to my face. Don’t worry, I deal with those type of people daily! 😉

• Haha
I really don’t. I care more about the scum on my shoe than I do what anyone thinks of me. You’re one of those guys who talks a big game with a keyboard but would be dead silent to my face. Don’t worry, I deal with those type of people daily! 😉
False. I just don't act like a teenager when out in public and taunt people who may cheer for a different sports team. You have to be very very young and without a fully developed brain. Oh and take your hat off when inside a restaurant.

Feeling guilty? Don’t worry, there’s more scum in this thread other than you. So if the shoe fits, you know what to do with it.
Who is this "black person" you're "calling out for being racist"? You rarely leave the trailer park, do you?

Lol, when have a made a racist comment? Please show me one. By the way, I’m a white guy. Lol

I’m not going thru threads from months ago. You’ve been very racist in the past along with a few others. Some of the most racist people toward whites that I know of, are other white people.

• Haha
I’m not going thru threads from months ago. You’ve been very racist in the past along with a few others. Some of the most racist people toward whites that I know of, are other white people.
You mean calling out racists for being racists makes one also a racist? Your comments are very, very telling. *In before the lock.

Reactions: Tubbyfan78
You mean calling out racists for being racists makes one also a racist? Your comments are very, very telling. *In before the lock.

It will only be locked because there’s a belief only white people can be racist to black people. It can be the other way around and is the other way around quite often. More often than people like to talk about. Not me, I’ll speak on it and stand behind it.

• Haha
It will only be locked because there’s a belief only white people can be racist to black people. It can be the other way around and is the other way around quite often. More often than people like to talk about. Not me, I’ll speak on it and stand behind it.
Yep you're definitely racist.

Remember what I said about keeping things to yourself? This is one of those times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT