ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

BigBlueFan19

Junior
Apr 16, 2018
So the wife and I are in Louisville right now and going to some kind of Halloween event later tonight. We are in a restaurant where I overheard a couple guys talking about UL losing to the D2 team. That both released their frustrations to each other as I’m about to bust up laughing. As I’m walking out the door just now, I pointed to my UK hat and said go cats! I will remember the expression they both had on their face for the rest of my life and laugh every time.

Last edited:
Pretty petty and likely a scenario you made up entirely in your head. But I like your style. I saw a kid wearing a Duke hoody sleeping in a chair at the student union when I was in college. I was holding a big cup of Mt. Dew and absolutely no one was around…I later told my friends that I tossed the Mt. Dew on the unsuspecting Duke fan. I of course did not actually do that, though the temptation was real.

Pretty petty and likely a scenario you made up entirely in your head. But I like your style. I saw a kid wearing a Duke hoody sleeping in a chair at the student union when I was in college. I was holding a big cup of Mt. Dew and absolutely no one was around…I later told my friends that I tossed the Mt. Dew on the unsuspecting Duke fan. I of course did not actually do that, though the temptation was real.

Not all of us are all bark and no bite like you.

So the wife and I are in Louisville right now and going to some kind of Halloween event later tonight. We are in a restaurant where I overheard a couple guys talking about UL losing to the D2 team. That both released their frustrations to each other as I’m about to bust up laughing. As I’m walking out the door just now, I pointed to my UK hat and said go cats! I will remember the expression they both had on their face for the rest of my life and laugh every time. Ok, carry on! Hopefully you laugh as much as I have.
Didn't happen. And if it did, you're really going to laugh the "rest of your life" at it?

Reactions: Big Cat fan
Lol yeah I could never be as bad ass as you to talk shit while walking out the door.

You just admitted to lying about talking crap because you were scared.. lol Then turn around and act like I’m the chump when I’m the one who ACTUALLY said something. 😂

You are a UL fan or you wouldn’t feel the need to argue with me on a thread that doesn’t involve you and one I created. Being jealous is an ugly disease! 😉

So the wife and I are in Louisville right now and going to some kind of Halloween event later tonight. We are in a restaurant where I overheard a couple guys talking about UL losing to the D2 team. That both released their frustrations to each other as I’m about to bust up laughing. As I’m walking out the door just now, I pointed to my UK hat and said go cats! I will remember the expression they both had on their face for the rest of my life and laugh every time. Ok, carry on! Hopefully you laugh as much as I have.
Doing the Lord’s work their brother! Well done!

Didn't happen. And if it did, you're really going to laugh the "rest of your life" at it?

Did happen and yes every time I think of the expression on their face. You probably have the same expression every time we beat you all, which is quite often. 😚

A few butt hurt U6 fans in here I see. Makes this instance even better for me because it’s more disappointed Card fans. I honestly figured y’all were use to losing by now. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: blubo
You just admitted to lying about talking crap because you were scared.. lol Then turn around and act like I’m the chump when I’m the one who ACTUALLY said something. 😂

You are a UL fan or you wouldn’t feel the need to argue with me on a thread that doesn’t involve you and one I created. Being jealous is an ugly disease! 😉
You’re just a laugh a minute aren’t ya?

I'm picturing Waffle House, Don't Stop Believing playing on the jukebox, the hat point, "Go Cats", and walking out the door all in slow motion. I'm also picturing the UL fans who have UK fan neighbors, coworkers, close friends, and family members being unbothered.

Guys Rodney Dangerfield. Seen him at a local comedy club. He started his show with that same joke. You could hear a pin drop for about 10 seconds. He started crying and the crowd laughed for 10 minutes. Uses the stage name of lost cause comic. Guy had a black eye when I seen him, so I’m not sure he’s telling the truth about what transpired.

Take it from me, I’ve posted several interactions with fans and there’s always someone saying it didn’t happen. I ran into some Cincinnati fans about an hour north of Memphis and posted the way this stupid female was talking sht about UK basketball. Of course it was fake didn’t happen blah blah.

I don’t know what it is about this board and stories of opposing fans but some just feel like it’s a lie from the jump I’ll never understand it. Like I woke up and said today I’m going to lie about running into Cincinnati fans an hour north of Memphis when I have never interacted with a Cincinnati fan in my life. Felt like making up a story about it that day I suppose lol. Some real idiots around here.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I woke up this morning still laughing about the "expressions in their faces." I guess like the OP I too am going to laugh about it for the rest of my life.

Reactions: BigKari
Take it from me, I’ve posted several interactions with fans and there’s always someone saying it didn’t happen. I ran into some Cincinnati fans about an hour north of Memphis and posted the way this stupid female was talking sht about UK basketball. Of course it was fake didn’t happen blah blah.

I don’t know what it is about this board and stories of opposing fans but some just feel like it’s a lie from the jump I’ll never understand it. Like I woke up and said today I’m going to lie about running into Cincinnati fans an hour north of Memphis when I have never interacted with a Cincinnati fan in my life. Felt like making up a story about it that day I suppose lol. Some real idiots around here.

Idk either.. lol the fans who pretend to be UK fans usually tell on themselves most of the time tho when they get butt hurt over it.

I’ve been to Louisville 2 times in my life with last night being the 2nd time I’ve ever stepped foot into this city. I promise I’m not gonna lie about coming to this nasty city unless I’m really here.

I woke up this morning still laughing about the "expressions in their faces." I guess like the OP I too am going to laugh about it for the rest of my life.

Yes I will and I will laugh at you for being so butt hurt over me making your family look stupid at that restaurant. 😂😂😂

Reactions: BlueThunderstruck
I’ve been to Louisville 2 times in my life with last night being the 2nd time I’ve ever stepped foot into this city. I promise I’m not gonna lie about coming to this nasty city unless I’m really here.
It's obvious you don't get out much.

They probably thought you were a huge dork, no offense!

It's obvious you don't get out much.

It’s obvious that you are offended. It’s ok, not everyone has the balls to say what they want, when they want like me so I can see why you would think that. You keyboard warriors really think all of us are weak little cowards that lie about what we say? I’m still in Louisville, step up.

• Haha
Reactions: RogCat1119

If you’re going to correct me, I can do that too. You left out a few commas here. Do you feel like a moron? You should.

Idk either.. lol the fans who pretend to be UK fans usually tell on themselves most of the time tho when they get butt hurt over it.

Just a word of wisdom for the next time you come to our sprawling Manhattanesque metropolis.

Those two guys see 100 Kentucky fans every day of their life. They don’t give a shit if you’re a Kentucky fan. And when you give them a “Go Cats” and point at your hat, you’re making it obvious you don’t get out much.

And I’m not saying this to be hater, but somethings maybe keep to yourself.

Just a word of wisdom for the next time you come to our sprawling Manhattanesque metropolis.

Those two guys see 100 Kentucky fans every day of their life. They don’t give a shit if you’re a Kentucky fan. And when you give them a “Go Cats” and point at your hat, you’re making it obvious you don’t get out much.

And I’m not saying this to be hater, but somethings maybe keep to yourself.
All true. But you're assuming it actually happened, which it didn't. But yes it's obvious this hayseed doesn't get out much. *Also, OP take your hat off when inside a restaurant.

Even assuming it did happen, was it really all that funny? OP's simple minded "humor" notwithstanding

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT