ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

Just a word of wisdom for the next time you come to our sprawling Manhattanesque metropolis.

Those two guys see 100 Kentucky fans every day of their life. They don’t give a shit if you’re a Kentucky fan. And when you give them a “Go Cats” and point at your hat, you’re making it obvious you don’t get out much.

And I’m not saying this to be hater, but somethings maybe keep to yourself.

I couldn’t care less what they, you or anyone else thinks. I get out all the time. I’ve literally been to 41 of the 50 states, but I don’t get out much? Lol

I’m trying to think what I’d do if I was eating, a Louisville fan eaves dropped on my conversation and then walked out pointing at his hat while screaming “L yes!”

I’d probably think “…definitely from Fern Creek”

Take it from me, I’ve posted several interactions with fans and there’s always someone saying it didn’t happen. I ran into some Cincinnati fans about an hour north of Memphis and posted the way this stupid female was talking sht about UK basketball. Of course it was fake didn’t happen blah blah.

I don’t know what it is about this board and stories of opposing fans but some just feel like it’s a lie from the jump I’ll never understand it. Like I woke up and said today I’m going to lie about running into Cincinnati fans an hour north of Memphis when I have never interacted with a Cincinnati fan in my life. Felt like making up a story about it that day I suppose lol. Some real idiots around here.
I recall the story. Any UK fan who's had any interaction with a UC fan would find it entirely plausible. They've got a little man complex that would make a U6 fan blush.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I’m trying to think what I’d do if I was eating, a Louisville fan eaves dropped on my conversation and then walked out pointing at his hat while screaming “L yes!”

I’d probably think “…definitely from Fern Creek”

Who said I was screaming? Who said I said the word yes in anything? If this happened to me and a UL fan walked past me and said, go cards, I would smile and give a head nod and go on about my day. I wouldn’t get butt hurt like you and the 2 guys I said it to.

You just admitted to lying about talking crap because you were scared.. lol Then turn around and act like I’m the chump when I’m the one who ACTUALLY said something. 😂

You are a UL fan or you wouldn’t feel the need to argue with me on a thread that doesn’t involve you and one I created. Being jealous is an ugly disease! 😉
You new here? That's over have the population here.

Sounds like the wheels are coming off in The Ville!

atyvd3A.jpg

You know I have to agree with some of these others. Doesn’t really seem funny at all. Also the look at their face was probably in surprise of how dumb I assume you looked pointing to a hat while walking out.

Whatever reason it was, it gave me a laugh for a lifetime! 😁

Reactions: blubo
Who said I was screaming? Who said I said the word yes in anything? If this happened to me and a UL fan walked past me and said, go cards, I would smile and give a head nod and go on about my day. I wouldn’t get butt hurt like you and the 2 guys I said it to.
Really

Whatever reason it was, it gave me a laugh for a lifetime! 😁
That gave you a "laugh for a lifetime"? I can just see it now at ol 19's family thanksgiving gathering years down the line still laughing uproariously at that time 19 got them with his "Go Cats" and finger point to his UK hat. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S I tell ya!!

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
That gave you a "laugh for a lifetime"? I can just see it now at ol 19's family thanksgiving gathering years down the line still laughing uproariously at that time 19 got them with his "Go Cats" and finger point to his UK hat. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S I tell ya!!

You have zero reading comprehension. The part that was funny was the look on their face.

A few butt hurt U6 fans in here I see. Makes this instance even better for me because it’s more disappointed Card fans. I honestly figured y’all were use to losing by now. 🤷‍♂️
You gave yourself away as a vill fan when you capitalized the U in u6. 🥸

Reactions: kl40504
Story sounds believable to me? Why is everyone getting upset over someone making fun of Loserville? I thought that was our sole mission here?

Story sounds believable to me? Why is everyone getting upset over someone making fun of Loserville? I thought that was our sole mission here?

I mean what do I gain by lying about it? Lol It’s not like I’m trying to say I did some miraculous thing. You’d be surprised how many on here are UL fans in disguise.

Oh it might have happened but OP acted like it was the absolute funniest thing ever. It really wasn't.

Oh it might have happened but OP acted like it was the absolute funniest thing ever. It really wasn't.

You must have been there, you know exactly what happened.

Also, everyone has to have the same sense of humor as you too, right?

I would bet my left nut that you vote blue. No one with a sound mind thinks the way you do.

Anyone else on here still laughing at the utter hilarity of the "looks on those guys' faces" as our resident Don Rickles pointed at his UK cap (worn inside a restaurant like a backwoods rube)?

Anyone else on here still laughing at the utter hilarity of the "looks on those guys' faces" as our resident Don Rickles pointed at his UK cap (worn inside a restaurant like a backwoods rube)?

Unless you were there you wouldn’t know what their faces looked like to laugh. So this is a irrelevant and pointless comment. Makes you look dumb to say you laughed at something you didn’t even see.

This story didn't tickle my funny bone as much as crinkle my cringe.

Were you there??? How are you going to laugh then? It’s not supposed to be a funny story, I’m the only one that’s gonna think it’s funny because I’m the only one that saw the funny part. I know I said I hope y’all laugh as much as me or something like that but it hurt more feelings than anything. 😆

Were you there??? How are you going to laugh then? It’s not supposed to be a funny story, I’m the only one that’s gonna think it’s funny because I’m the only one that saw the funny part. Basic comprehension is a very rare trait that only a few people have, I suppose.
Yet you breathlessly ran to this board to tell us all about it. Face it, you thought everyone would find it as knee-slapping hilarious as you. But nobody did. Instead they laughed at you.

Yet you breathlessly ran to this board to tell us all about it. Face it, you thought everyone would find it as knee-slapping hilarious as you. But nobody did. Instead they laughed at you.

Laugh at me for what? I trolled UL fans and you all are too scared to do anything like that. And of course, y’all are closet u6 fans. The only people laughing at the ones laughing at you for thinking something was funny without even seeing it. That’s like me saying I saw a funny meme and you laugh about what I said without seeing the meme. Makes you look stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT