ADVERTISEMENT

Cal has stolen my joy

Jakerz

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 13, 2024
This use to be my favorite time of year.
There’s some good games going but I simply can’t watch without feeling physically ill and picturing that big ego asshole no matter who’s playing.

Instead of watching the tournament and all the awesomeness going on I’m instead watching Harry Potter with my children. Harry fng potter. A movie made for nerds, by nerds, and with nerds instead of the game I love.

I blame you John Vincent Calipari. You could end this suffering now by retiring and taking your ambassador role. You’re not winning another title and titles are all that matters. This isn’t Tennessee. We don’t look forward to sweet 16s but even those you can’t accomplish anymore.

It’s time to move on before we become Louisville. And nobody wants to be Louisville.

I took a week of PTO every year for 26 straight years for Madness..... I broke that streak this year because I had zero faith in this coaching staff to make it worth the investment....still didn't expect them to lose to Oakland. I'm far more interested in spring football now

Reactions: Jakerz and jmw23712
This use to be my favorite time of year.
There’s some good games going but I simply can’t watch without feeling physically ill and picturing that big ego asshole no matter who’s playing.

Instead of watching the tournament and all the awesomeness going on I’m instead watching Harry Potter with my children. Harry fng potter. A movie made for nerds, by nerds, and with nerds instead of the game I love.

I blame you John Vincent Calipari. You could end this suffering now by retiring and taking your ambassador role. You’re not winning another title and titles are all that matters. This isn’t Tennessee. We don’t look forward to sweet 16s but even those you can’t accomplish anymore.

It’s time to move on before we become Louisville. And nobody wants to be Louisville.
It's the same for me. I can't even watch the games any more - just too heartbreaking. The worst part is the SEC and NCAA tournaments take place in the late winter/spring when so many cool things are happening here in New Orleans. . Saint Patrick's Day celebrations, French Quarter Festival, Easter, and Jazz Fest should be fun/joyful times but it's hard for me when the humiliating losses keep piling up. I'm not just hoping - I'm praying - that our fraud coach "gets out of Dodge".

Reactions: Jakerz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT