ADVERTISEMENT

Next year

Jan 11, 2016
I am now officially on the fire Cal train. With that said, what we as fan think really does not matter. If it’s Cal or another coach next year I’m still going to watch every game and support the program. This is how I was at the end of Tubby’s time as coach. I wanted him fired but I still supported the team no matter what. I think there is a really good chance that Rob and Reed both come back. It’s just a hunch but I can’t see them wanting to go out like this. I know everyone is going to say it doesn’t matter who the players are as long as Cal is the coach. I’m not saying I disagree with that but I’m a Kentucky fan and I will always support the team. Sophomore Rob and Reed would be insane to watch. Just my take on things.

Welcome! There a little room left at the back near the bumper.
Mjg1NjIyLmpwZw

I’d probably still want Cal fired if Prime Jordan walked thru the door.
I don’t disagree at all, my point is we have know say. I stoped worrying about things I can’t control a long time ago. I’m still going to support the team no matter what. Rather Cal is here or not.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I am now officially on the fire Cal train. With that said, what we as fan think really does not matter. If it’s Cal or another coach next year I’m still going to watch every game and support the program. This is how I was at the end of Tubby’s time as coach. I wanted him fired but I still supported the team no matter what. I think there is a really good chance that Rob and Reed both come back. It’s just a hunch but I can’t see them wanting to go out like this. I know everyone is going to say it doesn’t matter who the players are as long as Cal is the coach. I’m not saying I disagree with that but I’m a Kentucky fan and I will always support the team. Sophomore Rob and Reed would be insane to watch. Just my take on things.
It's in ur blood

I don’t disagree at all, my point is we have know say. I stoped worrying about things I can’t control a long time ago. I’m still going to support the team no matter what. Rather Cal is here or not.

I’ll always support the team but I can’t invest my time or money into this level of product any longer. I’ll never root against or hope we lose a game ever, I’m just not letting myself expect anything until Cal is gone.

What’s a fan?
Someone who doesn’t criticize Cal?
Sorry you are sounding like ya fellow pumpers just part of the problem.
What is your problem??? Can you not read or are you just dense??? I said I wanted Cal fire, my point is what I think and you think doesn’t matter. What ever the state of the program is I will still watch and support the team.

Don’t even give a FCK about next year or UK basketball until Cal is fired. I’m seriously over it. We made fun of IU for years and we’re right in the same irrelevance category now.

What is your problem??? Can you not read or are you just dense??? I said I wanted Cal fire, my point is what I think and you think doesn’t matter. What ever the state of the program is I will still watch and support the team.
Lol I think we should come together and quit watching this shit until he’s out.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I can’t say it enough…..I’m proud of being one of the original members of the Cal hatred club.

The people that were still supporting him should throw themselves into an active volcano

Lol I think we should come together and quit watching this shit until he’s out.
You’re probably right but I’m not going to say I’m not watching another game. I would be lying to myself. I’ll be right back at it come next November getting my hopes up just like I alway do.

Cal could go 40-0 next season and I would still want him gone. I’m wanting a change, I want to be excited about the future of this program. I used to love watching Kentucky play but this season it all changed. I started to not even care and then I started to say to himself “I hope they lose this game because I am done with the Cal era”

Reactions: IIIBradIII
I don't think there is a really good chance Rob comes back. In fact there is a ZERO percent chance he comes back. You all should know how it works now. Draft night in June is the most important night for Cal. Dillingham played his way into the lottery and frankly, why would he come back? To come off the bench again? Reed may come back since he is a true Kentuckian, but even then don't be shocked if he bolts.

I’ll always support the team but I can’t invest my time or money into this level of product any longer. I’ll never root against or hope we lose a game ever, I’m just not letting myself expect anything until Cal is gone.
That’s where I am at. I never miss games, but I will not plan around them anymore until Cal is gone. Expectations are zero.

Reactions: 247CATS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT