ADVERTISEMENT

LOL Good Ol Louisville....

look at the teams they have ranked. do you honestly think that bama at number 7 is only one spot ahead of cincy. that is someone just trying to get alot of hits on their site. heck the tards are not in the top 50 of the state in the high school division.....😎😎😎

I love this response:

Russellmania
Posted on Jul 24th, 9:18 AM, , User Since 107 months ago, User Post Count: 795
Jul 24th, 9:18 AM
107 months
Wonder if anyone informed the resident chocken littles who love to brag about how much better uk is in the trenches on both sides of the ball.”

I don’t know if anyone informed the “chocken littles”, or if they have watched replays of the last couple of in-State tilts.

Frankly, the U of L board reminds me of this one, 2010-2013. Concerns are expressed about what appears to be mediocre recruiting, to be shot down by those who point to the close loss they had to Notre Dame.

I remember the days when our one close loss to a conference monster gave slim hope to a burgening turnaround, and allowed me to ignore the worst of the whippings.

Louisville went 3-7 against ACC competition, did not have to play Clemson, and that conference then went O-fer in their bowls/playoffs. There is an old post-bowl thread on TOS openly stating their conference sucks, but the hope is renewed pre-season, regardless of objective evidence.

I used to be there, not that long ago.

If Satterfield can pull a 7 win regular season out of his hat, he should be COY in the ACC.

Call me a chocken little, but I would be very chocked if he did so.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT