ADVERTISEMENT

Livingston likely to stay in the draft

You’re right, but Chris never showed potential. There are a ton of guys Chris' size that have far better stats.

Chris is going to be told to go back to college, he has nothing the NBA wants right now.
I totally agree he should go back. I disagree the kid has tremendous potential.

I didn’t say Proctor was a lottery pick this season. I said he is a lottery level talent that is coming back for a 2nd season

I totally agree he should go back. I disagree the kid has tremendous potential.
What are you disagreeing with? Are you daying he has a ton.of potential and the NBA is going to tell him to stay in the draft?

I mean, I think he has potential too, but why would the NBA take him over the 30 other guys his size that proved they are better and are more developed in their games and their bodies?

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
It’ll be rough to see him go. I enjoyed his freshman year and he was only scratching the surface. But he should be a solid pro.

Reactions: bevcat
It’ll be rough to see him go. I enjoyed his freshman year and he was only scratching the surface. But he should be a solid pro.
Nothing says solid pro like 6ppg and 4rpg in 22mpg. His shooting actually got worse as the year went along. Literally the only thing he could do offensively was take his man to the hole two or three times per game.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Nothing says solid pro like 6ppg and 4rpg in 22mpg. His shooting actually got worse as the year went along. Literally the only thing he could do offensively was take his man to the hole two or three times per game.

Yep, because that’s what pro scouts look at. Raw #’s.

I haven’t even seen him in the second round of mocks. It’s makes me sad seeing the advice some people give these kids these days…he obviously needs to spend more time in college

No, Chris Livingston has very little skill, he has size, a good body and athletesism, but he has very little in the way of skill, which is why he's not showing up on draft boards.
Agree. You know I'm a Chris fan just because of the connection but he has the tools, just needs to develop the skills to use them.

Example: He has a good handle, quick dribble, can control it cross over etc . . . but hasnt learned how to move around the court with it yet. Has to learn he cant just go one speed and dive into defenders to the goal. Has to learn how to play at different speeds, slow, fast, side to side whatever it takes to move the defender and stay under control and keep his head to recognize when to shoot, when to pass etc.

Those are the type skills he is missing. He's kind of a prisoner of his own strenght which is playing all out balls to the wall. Needs to learn how to corral that some and play with poise on offense while still keepig that edge. I've always said you cant play offense hyper, defense ok but not offense.

But he has more actual tools than he's shown they just havent shown up in positive outcomes because of his lack of skill how to use them yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT