ADVERTISEMENT

Livingston likely to stay in the draft

ShadyUnselfishGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

I hope I’m wrong but if he decides to stay in school it’s hard to see him coming back to Kentucky .

Just seems like his camp wants him to be the man if he stays in college or Klutch which is powerful will convince some team to draft him late first .
They should’ve known he wasn’t gonna be the man here. Wasn’t Sharpe still here when he committed? Makes one wonder. No way he commits to play here, knowing Sharpe was still on the roster.

They should’ve known he wasn’t gonna be the man here. Wasn’t Sharpe still here when he committed? Makes one wonder. No way he commits to play here, knowing Sharpe was still on the roster.
Think they probably overrated him as a recruit . He was the man all the way up until he got to Kentucky .

Also I don’t think these guys are looking at how bad the offensive philosophy is at Kentucky .

I hope I’m wrong but if he decides to stay in school it’s hard to see him coming back to Kentucky .

Just seems like his camp wants him to be the man if he stays in college or Klutch which is powerful will convince some team to draft him late first .
Where is he going to be the man? In order to be the man you have to be good enough to be the man. He ain’t.

Kind of funny ain’t it, the two that really need to come back are leaning on not coming back. Their precious camps are not happy. I say take your camps and hit the road. Playing at Kentucky is a privilege, maybe not as much as it was because of how it’s being run now. We have to start getting different types of players, the Prima Donnas are to high maintenance and hardly ever appreciate the chance to play here. Scholarships, all kinds of perks and NIL money and still can’t wait to get out. That’s a lot to not get much payoff.

Unbelievably sad that he actually leaves for the draft and doesn’t come back and have a MAJOR year next year. Livingston is the PERFECT example of a guy who needs to stay and get better. His 2nd or 3rd year in college he could be a monster and be one of the best players in the country. This is why we dont ever have that dude…that one dude that totally changes the game and is a dog. Like Kansas has every year.

Top 15(former top 5) kids represented by Klutch do not come back to school. It does not matter that he just took up space here on the court.

I referenced Peyton Watson all year. That’s pretty much who he was and is.
Perfect example . Watson didn’t do much last year and ended up the 30th pick . I didn’t know he was with Klutch. That pick makes sense now

Unbelievably sad that he actually leaves for the draft and doesn’t come back and have a MAJOR year next year. Livingston is the PERFECT example of a guy who needs to stay and get better. His 2nd or 3rd year in college he could be a monster and be one of the best players in the country. This is why we dont ever have that dude…that one dude that totally changes the game and is a dog. Like Kansas has every year.
I see him as a dude who is never going to figure out how to dribble, shoot, or defend. I don’t think he was ever going to have a monster year here and I don’t think he’s ever gonna pan out in the NBA.

I’m not saying that it’s good that he’s taking off. But I am saying that his ceiling was going to be 10 to 12ppg. Dude was never gonna be a star. The guy averaged 6ppg in 22 mpg.

Reeves was fine.Wheeler and CJ were the mistakes.
Reeves was objectively bad against nearly every legit team that we played. You can keep defending the guy and telling us how much good he did, but the fact remains that he was statistically awful, and contributed to losses more often than not when we played high-level teams.

He is testing the waters so to speak. What if he ends up coming back & some of you will look foolish.

Reactions: Deli owl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT