ADVERTISEMENT

Line for KY- BAMA

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
FanDuel has Bama -10.5 —— O/U 46.5. DRAFTKINGS has BAMA -11 with no O/U. Should be easy money

Hmmm. A running QB vs KY. I take Bama and give up the Points

Fans are funny. We are not as big an underdog against Bama as we faced against Georgia a month ago. Yet many (most?) think this next one is hopeless and will be a 30 pt drubbing....whereas in early Oct fans in general were quite optimistic UK could pull out a win.

Seems like Vegas and betting sites have more faith we will be competitive than the fanbase

Fans are funny. We are not as big an underdog against Bama as we faced against Georgia a month ago. Yet many (most?) think this next one is hopeless and will be a 30 pt drubbing....whereas in early Oct fans in general were quite optimistic UK could pull out a win.

Seems like Vegas and betting sites have more faith we will be competitive than the fanbase

Alabama isn't beating anyone by 30. They win by 14 to 17 n most sec games overall and had a few much closer games as well. I can see it as a 31 to 17 or 31 to 20 type game.

LSU’s defense is funky, big-holed Swiss cheese. Milroe is so average. Stoops stinks if he can’t cover 11 at home.
Agree but the problem is Melrose and Bama have figured out that his feet are a bigger threat than his arm and they've make a conscious effort to have him take off much sooner now instead of looking for option 2 and 3 in the pocket. And now that he's knows that his confidence level had gone way up and he's a really dangerous runner because he's a super athlete. I've said for a while the number one play in college football is to let the QB drop back, find a whole and take off. It would be 25% of my offense if I were OC. Look at first option, if not there go. Even with a spy its so hard on defenses when you have any kind of athleticism at QB.

So this one is easy to handicap for me. It will come down to how well we contain him taking off out of the pocket.

Trying to generate some bets. That line will move Bama's direction quite a bit over the next few days
I teased it Bama -3.5/U 55.5 and am waiting for the line to move to UK+12, then I will collar it with another tease UK+19/U 55.5. I'll also throw a small UK moneyline wager JIC.

Or maybe fans have witnessed the players showing gross lack of discipline with repeated cases of weak tackling and stupid penalties as well as not lining up correctly.

Reactions: TheJuddDome
Will see who the clown is Saturday. I’m betting it’s you.
He's the kind of idiot who attacks fellow fans for saying we're going to lose, then when proven wrong falls back to how he's a better fan than they are because he always believes in his team. It's such a weak, hackneyed tactic and a surprising number of posters on this board use it. It's completely devoid of realism and totally designed to make them feel good about themselves.

Only UK fans can be pissed because their team isn't as big a dog as they think they should be. 🤣

Reactions: grevey35 and JHB4UK
Aggies and Ark of all people played them close and only lost by a single score, UT and LSU were slightly more comfortable 2 score wins but back and forth both Vols and Tigers were in the fight for most of the game. USF early season held them under 20.

So, at the very least a lot of teams have been in the game, and this isn't a Bama squad like years past that goes yard at will and puts up basketball scores.

Anything can happen, but it will take an A+ game for our squad and probably couple of oops plays/turnovers by Bama.

He's the kind of idiot who attacks fellow fans for saying we're going to lose, then when proven wrong falls back to how he's a better fan than they are because he always believes in his team. It's such a weak, hackneyed tactic and a surprising number of posters on this board use it. It's completely devoid of realism and totally designed to make them feel good about themselves.
You are ncorrect. Read his post vs. Tomcats1990 below and tell me the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: grevey35
Tough one to handicap .. Bama coming off a huge win .. def a trap game . Our W Vs MSU was nice but they were terrible and our O didnt exactly light it up . As usual I'd say the line at 11 or so is set good enough to draw interest from both suckers ( givers and takers)

Reactions: JasonRDunn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT