ADVERTISEMENT

Who does louisvile get?

spooner22

Gold Member
May 9, 2007
With the money I don't think they have. What coaches do u think would even be an option for them ? Seems like they will be in the gutter for a while if u ask me.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Heard Elzy is looking for a job.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I think the SEC has a wealth of young, talented coaches. Louisville would be lucky to get Golden, Paris or White. They should pass on Musselman.

Well, you start with Donovan, Stevens, and Wright. Make them say no. Then you try Hurley. Kentucky and Cal may be ready for divorce, and it's happened once, so why not again.
LOL... "Make them say no"... better chance of monkeys flying out of my ass than any of those listed consider that job for more than a "hmmmmm, ha, ha, ha...oh, you were serious?

With the money I don't think they have. What coaches do u think would even be an option for them ? Seems like they will be in the gutter for a while if u ask me.
They don’t have the money to make a splash according to many in their own fanbase. They could be hurting for a long time… cue the mini violins. 🎻

Personally, I think Louisville has been stained to the point where the administration will be under pressure and instructed that they can’t hire anyone who slips up and hurts their reputation as an academic institution further. I don’t think Louisville’s first priority under the BOT (employed by the Rupp’s special forces of course) will be to win, but instead maintain something close to an image of integrity.

If they want to win and win immediately, my guy (for UK too) would be Beard. He’s going to win titles, I’ve said it for 4 years. Whatever major program gets their hands on him, they will win. But I just don’t think Louisville has the capital to go all out. To me it made the Payne hire make sense. They’ve already started down this road. I put Beard to UL at a 1% chance, and I definitely want him to repair his image and be the next guy at UK.

They’ll go out and try and poach a decent, squeaky clean guy first. After that, if he declines (someone like Golden) I think it’ll be a “what the f” name that nobody is even thinking about. Unless of course it’s really going to be Muss, because the Scott Drew talk is nonsense. He wouldn’t go there with UK opening soon - he knows he’s on the list.

Damn y'all are no fun. I want Louisville to be good again, it makes the rivalry more fun. I want another home and home big game on the schedule.

I wish Beard would go there. He'd make them good and he's incredibly easy to hate due to his past. It would make the rivalry more fun and turn the hate up to 11.

My fight leaves in 5 minutes. fight around and find out.
How many fights could you fight if you knew you'd be fighting for the fight of your life.
i've been fighting these fights for as long as i've been able to fight.

Damn y'all are no fun. I want Louisville to be good again, it makes the rivalry more fun. I want another home and home big game on the schedule.

I wish Beard would go there. He'd make them good and he's incredibly easy to hate due to his past. It would make the rivalry more fun and turn the hate up to 11.
I’ll be happy if they never win another game

No. Beard goes to UL with his hunger for dominance and we got a problem. I want him at UK, personally.

You don’t wish a guy like Beard at a rival even if you don’t like him. That’s for sure. It’s like saying you hope to get a good challenge and wish for your wife to meet her new night shift colleague, Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they end up with someone like the Indiana State coach. I think a coach like that is likely honestly.

Reactions: EliteBlue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT