ADVERTISEMENT

Line for KY-KU

Also, run the piss out of HD. Put him in multiple ball screens every single possession. Run and push pace every time we get the ball. I would actually zone this team just to see how it goes. They can’t shoot.
23/49 from 3 through 2 games, and that’s with our walk ons playing the last 6 minutes of both games. Not too terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I would bet that will move to around +4/+4.5.

But maybe not with all of our bigs still out?

Also wonder about Thiero’s availability. Going to be hard to guard them for 40 minutes with 7 bodies.

I would bet that will move to around +4/+4.5.

But maybe not with all of our bigs still out?

Also wonder about Thiero’s availability. Going to be hard to guard them for 40 minutes with 7 bodies.
Sounds like Thiero is a game time decision but will probably go.

Still giving this young Cats' team a mulligan in the Kansas game. House money rides. I am looking for Thiero being good to go, however. Plus, I like the fact that Kansas gives our young Cats a marquee name team to lace them up against. I look forward to these guys putting it together and playing an "A" game against top teams. Perhaps the Kansas game will be the first of many such "A" games.

we shall see

Go Big Blue !

Also, run the piss out of HD. Put him in multiple ball screens every single possession. Run and push pace every time we get the ball. I would actually zone this team just to see how it goes. They can’t shoot.
Lol. Yeah that will happen.

• Haha
Well, if Cal were smart, he would zone them. Lol

That would be a “do what it takes to win” mentality. Cal’s pride would never allow for that.

We are going down hard in this one. We don’t have the transcendent freshmen to win an early game like this.

This is a game where Edwards can show he’s a lottery pick and be the best player on the floor
Only problem with that is a freshman can be a lottery pick and still not the best player on the floor – maybe not even close. But every now and then, that high level of athleticism or potential that made an underdeveloped player still in need of maturity and experience a projected lottery pick, peaks out and surprises. Let’s hope that happens Tuesday. It’s possible. I think Edwards’ play is certainly ahead of most freshmen.

Reactions: catben
Well, if Cal were smart, he would zone them. Lol
John Candy Reaction GIF

23/49 from 3 through 2 games, and that’s with our walk ons playing the last 6 minutes of both games. Not too terrible.
Blows my mind how many big program fans wander over to our board on a daily basis. I mean, come on, you're the "almighty" KANSAS, surely there's enough activity on your board to keep you busy?

Last edited:
Just wait 10 yrs. I have trouble staying awake anyways bc I work a swing shift schedule. Looks like I'm gonna need an energy drink instead of cold beer.
Or almost 25 :( Anyway I've been knee deep in football and haven't much of our scrimmage/ real games . Same coach , my expectations are low .

Only problem with that is a freshman can be a lottery pick and still not the best player on the floor – maybe not even close. But every now and then, that high level of athleticism or potential that made an underdeveloped player still in need of maturity and experience a projected lottery pick, peaks out and surprises. Let’s hope that happens Tuesday. It’s possible. I think Edwards’ play is certainly ahead of most freshmen.
piques out?
pekes out?

So back to the subject of sports betting, who do we like in the games tomorrow night?

Fanduel currently has the lines for KU/UK locked, but we were still +5.5 when I looked last night.

As much as I want to bet on us to cover, I see KU beating us by 7-10 points.

I'll take KU -5.5 and Duke -2.5. Not touching the over/unders personally.

So back to the subject of sports betting, who do we like in the games tomorrow night?

Fanduel currently has the lines for KU/UK locked, but we were still +5.5 when I looked last night.

As much as I want to bet on us to cover, I see KU beating us by 7-10 points.

I'll take KU -5.5 and Duke -2.5. Not touching the over/unders personally.
I’m actually going Michigan State. Just a gut feeling even though I lean Duke’s ML with Kansas’ ML.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT