ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Brown

The random dude is Marc maggard who is connected to the program and is right like 90-95 percent of the time so yea we believe him
Hahahaha. Mr. “Wrong on Purpose” douchebag is back???

Holy cow, I’d believe it more if it was some random dude. Knowing it’s former con artist, wedding photographer Maggard makes me believe it even less.

Hahahaha. Mr. “Wrong on Purpose” douchebag is back???

Holy cow, I’d believe it more if it was some random dude. Knowing it’s former con artist, wedding photographer Maggard makes me believe it even less.
I just noticed his account this past November and he has been right alot since then, but if a lot of people are saying he isn’t that guy then there may be some truth to that said as well

Mizzou folks here say this is all nonsense started by some random dude on Twitter. I was told there is absolutely zero chance Brown is leaving Mizzou.

Power Mizzou is their version of KSR (except more connected). He laughed and said UK fans are morons if they believe this. Brown is staying in the draft most likely or returning to Mizzou.
Well if they think UK fans are morons they sound like your kind of people.

How do you or anyone else here know this? No one is privy to what UK or Cal is going to do in the portal. The Kentucky basketball staff has a plan in place that you know nothing about and so you speculate with your complaining.
Lol

This is the absolute best option we could possibly ask for at the 4 spot. Only other 4 I could think of that would be close would be that one from SDSU or wherever that just entered the portal a few days ago. I really like Kobe Brown, though. Dude is a flat out stud!

EDIT: If it means we lose Bradshaw, so be it. Take the proven college player over a high ceiling guy any day of the week. I honestly don’t see Bradshaw being anywhere near as good as Brown in year 1. Not even close.

If brown does actually enter the portal, you would have to think almost every school in America reaches out
giphy.gif

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
If Brown ends up at UK I will be the first one in line to apologize to Marc.
Everybody knows you won’t apologize to nobody. You’ve been proven wrong idk how many times. You’re as argumentative as the psychos that make new accounts on here constantly.

Reactions: DSGTCAT28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT