ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Brown

Not quite sure where he’d fit in our projected lineup, but he’s a really good player. Averaged almost 16 points per game on 55% shooting overall and 45% from 3 last year, and a change in competition shouldn’t be a worry since he was already in the SEC. I’d take him in a heartbeat if this is for real.

This would be a great get for UK. I'm guessing the move is either because Bradshaw is leaving OR will cause him to leave. Edwards & Brown need to play together, and that pushes Bradshaw to the 5.

I personally think Bradshaw needs to play the 5, and can play lots of minutes facing up to the basket. This is also where I think he plays at the next level. But, if he's hung up on us not having any depth at that position then I won't complain if he leaves. (BTW - I'm not saying this is true of Bradshaw, but there's been a lot of recent smoke in that direction.)

This would be a great get for UK. I'm guessing the move is either because Bradshaw is leaving OR will cause him to leave. Edwards & Brown need to play together, and that pushes Bradshaw to the 5.

I personally think Bradshaw needs to play the 5, and can play lots of minutes facing up to the basket. This is also where I think he plays at the next level. But, if he's hung up on us not having any depth at that position then I won't complain if he leaves. (BTW - I'm not saying this is true of Bradshaw, but there's been a lot of recent smoke in that direction.)
I can't see Bradshaw being happy about this but too bad,

Not quite sure where he’d fit in our projected lineup, but he’s a really good player. Averaged almost 16 points per game on 55% shooting overall and 45% from 3 last year, and a change in competition shouldn’t be a worry since he was already in the SEC. I’d take him in a heartbeat if this is for real.
Tell bradshaws ass to get over himself and put him at the five and brown at the four or being bradshaw off the bench

giphy.gif

Could mean Tshiebwe is gone and they expect to play Bradshaw and Brown together.

Offense- post up Brown, let Bradshaw float on the perimeter most of the time.

Defense- Brown defends on the perimeter and Bradshaw patrols the paint as our rim protector.

This could be good. Brown is a much better fit with the Freshmen than Tshiebwe.

Brown is hugely popular with Mizzou fans. Was signing autographs at Kia of Columbia today. Doesn't look like a guy about to bolt.
I was curious if this was part of a signing tour or anything like guys of ours used to do. According to his Twitter that event was actually back on May 1st, the edited video was just released today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT