ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Brown

Hmmm, a quick search shows a guy used to post here that loves the Bucs and even had them in his avatar. Big St. Louis Cardinal fan as well….. He also said retreads were losers yet he retreads and retreads and retreads. LOL!
Hmm, not sure what this post is about. Aren’t you Cardsstink? I think I saw someone say that the other day. Ya know, extremely combative personalities are known to be associated with mental disorder. It could be NPD which is a really problematic disorder, I’m rooting for you to get it figured out I really am.

Hmm, not sure what this post is about. Aren’t you Cardsstink? I think I saw someone say that the other day. Ya know, extremely combative personalities are known to be associated with mental disorder. It could be NPD which is a really problematic disorder, I’m rooting for you to get it figured out I really am.
Who? Seems several here have commented on this new alias of yours, your Mike Mc-D alias, etc. Too funny.

Who? Seems several here have commented on this new alias of yours, your Mike Mc-D alias, etc. Too funny.

Hey man this is great. We need this @Mike-McD guy to show up. Actually very interested in meeting him it appears we think alike. And it’s got to be true because I think you’re the 3rd person who’s asked me that.

The timing makes sense.

What timing? What the hell did the guy do lol? I do notice the apathy boys (Calipari fans) are really on the guy. He’s not banned I’ve tagged him several times because they keep bringing him up. What timing and where is the guy?

What timing? What the hell did the guy do lol? I do notice the apathy boys (Calipari fans) are really on the guy. He’s not banned I’ve tagged him several times because they keep bringing him up. What timing and where is the guy?
He vanished right about the time you showed up, coincidence I’m sure plus you didn’t use the term “boi” like he loved.

So is Mike not also grom/morg? I don’t think it really matters if someone makes a new profile but at least admit who you are lol
A telltale sign is this Runninrichie guarding a poster that’s not even a month old (jeff2reed) like a mother guards her flock. What longtime poster would fall in love so quickly with a 1 month old poster??? Best to just them all on ignore and weed out the garbage.

A telltale sign is this Runninrichie guarding a poster that’s not even a month old (jeff2reed) like a mother guards her flock. What longtime poster would fall in love so quickly with a 1 month old poster??? Best to just them all on ignore and weed out the garbage.
I kinda noticed that

Saw a video where it showed AB before and after that Burfict hit. His personality did a 180. I think he's suffering from CTE.
This is 100% Grade A bullshit. Antonio Brown has always had problems, go look through his history back through college. CTE occurs from an accumulation of hits, not from a singular hit.

Reactions: Mossip
This is 100% Grade A bullshit. Antonio Brown has always had problems, go look through his history back through college. CTE occurs from an accumulation of hits, not from a singular hit.
I'm no doctor. I was going off how the video was presented. I know what CTE is. That was the dirtiest hit I think I've ever seen. Burfict was probably the biggest punk in league history.

No, it's not. You're correct that the C in CTE is for chronic. You are incorrect in that a single concussion can have a lasting affect on brain function, such as thinking, memory, and attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT