ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Brown

Tucker was hinting about that.
Sounded more like pro route more likely for Oscar based on Pilgrim's comments today. Sounded like there were more positive comments on his game from NBA guys and some mention of possibility of him being a 2nd rounder (which he would be open to).

This looks to be how Head Coach Musselman will go is with the Transfer Portal. Arkansas for 2023 has only Two 4* players and currently has Five Transfers in Ellis, Battle, Davenport, Mark, and Menifield. The Five combined Transfers last year averaged approx. 60ppg. and Musselman is looking for more for 2023-24 season. Musselman and Self has been going wild in the Transfer Portal this season.

Cal's too good to use NIL overtly. He's also too good for Nike. He's too good for all of it. It's why he's won exactly one tournament game since the 2019 season ended.
His whole Kentucky will better you approach is bs, these kids don’t care about that, they want up front promises or other stuff, Kentucky isn’t to good to do that, nor is cal a good enough coach to above this, brown is the type of player you listen to what they want and hear them out instead of telling them no

How do you or anyone else here know this? No one is privy to what UK or Cal is going to do in the portal. The Kentucky basketball staff has a plan in place that you know nothing about and so you speculate with your complaining.
Because his track record suggests he won't. The man has mailed it in for years now. He's only getting recruits now because we're losing people to the portal or NBA , not because anyone wants to actually play for him or that he's viewed as a ticket to a championship. Appreciate your neverending, everdying enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Because his track record suggests he won't. The man has mailed it in for years now. He's only getting recruits now because we're losing people to the portal or NBA , not because anyone wants to actually play for him or that he's viewed as a ticket to a championship. Appreciate your neverending, everdying enthusiasm.
You know nothing.

This would be a great get for UK. I'm guessing the move is either because Bradshaw is leaving OR will cause him to leave. Edwards & Brown need to play together, and that pushes Bradshaw to the 5.

I personally think Bradshaw needs to play the 5, and can play lots of minutes facing up to the basket. This is also where I think he plays at the next level. But, if he's hung up on us not having any depth at that position then I won't complain if he leaves. (BTW - I'm not saying this is true of Bradshaw, but there's been a lot of recent smoke in that direction.)
Bradshaw ain’t leaving and Brown would have to sit out the year if he transferred to another SEC school because it’s past the deadline.

Bradshaw ain’t leaving and Brown would have to sit out the year if he transferred to another SEC school because it’s past the deadline.
Sounds like Bradshaw is UK bound. There seemed to be alot of smoke from inside people about him possibly leaving, so I'm guessing Bradshaw's crew was chatting with Klutch about USC. (Just my guess.)

As I stated in many posts, I think Bradshaw will have a solid year. I still think most of his mins will be at the 5 position, but Cal will face him up to the basket more instead of traditional big man back to the basket.

Regarding Brown, I thought I read where he would be a grad player if he returns to college. I have no clue about his status or how in-conference rules apply to grad transfers.

People can say what they want about Cal (some of it is justified). But, putting together a talented roster is not a concern of mine. We'll have a talented top 7 players next year. (I would like more depth. Yet, I understand most good players don't transfer to a school to come off the bench.)

Sounds like Bradshaw is UK bound. There seemed to be alot of smoke from inside people about him possibly leaving, so I'm guessing Bradshaw's crew was chatting with Klutch about USC. (Just my guess.)

As I stated in many posts, I think Bradshaw will have a solid year. I still think most of his mins will be at the 5 position, but Cal will face him up to the basket more instead of traditional big man back to the basket.

Regarding Brown, I thought I read where he would be a grad player if he returns to college. I have no clue about his status or how in-conference rules apply to grad transfers.

People can say what they want about Cal (some of it is justified). But, putting together a talented roster is not a concern of mine. We'll have a talented top 7 players next year. (I would like more depth. Yet, I understand most good players don't transfer to a school to come off the bench.)
I was wrong, the May 1 deadline doesn’t apply to him if he’s a grad transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT