ADVERTISEMENT

Washed up Rick Pitino chokes away 19 point late 1st half lead at home.

Rick bought me and my friend a whiskey and coke around 1990 in the bar he owned on vine and main right across from Rupp and he was very cordial and thanked us for coming in I was sick when he left and I was sick when he went to louisville and I was sick when that Leattner shot went in but hey to say he is washed and can't coach is asinine Rick had issues who doesn't cast the first stone

Pitino isn't made for this new era. Neither is cal. Both should retire and do a radio show together.

Carpet baskets they can call it since they are carpet baggers.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Pitino isn't made for this new era. Neither is cal. Both should retire and do a radio show together.

Carpet baskets they can call it since they are carpet baggers.
Any old school coach is going to struggle adapting to this NIL and transfer portal era. The NCAA did a horrible job with how they have handled it. Being a college coach is hard enough, I couldn’t imagine how difficult it is now. They literally have to recruit their own players to stay every season at a level unlike we’ve never seen before. Used to people transferred but not even close to the level they do now.

Reactions: Neue Regel
Let me make sure I am keeping the score correctly.

We hate Eddie because he won but got us put on probation. We hate Pitino because he won but he left UK for the NBA only to come back to U of L. We hate Tubby because he won but he didn't win enough. We hate Billy Clyde because he didn't win enough from the beginning and now we hate Cal because he won but doesn't win enough anymore. Am I missing anything?
I don't think most ppl hate Tubby. We just felt like it was time to part ways.

Separation has made the heart grow fonder for some people but back at the end of his tenure there was a lot of hate for Tubby. If you don't think so you never visited Dynasty Defenders message board.🤣
I think a few of them are posting on here quite often

Any UK fan who cares about Pitino or defends him, didn't pay attention. He did everything to try and hurt UK while at UL, and yeah, he went to our biggest rival and coached there longer than here

He also literally flipped off our fans in our arena, right back at ta Rick

He is a terrible human being who betrayed UK. Got nothing for him.

Any UK fan who cares about Pitino or defends him, didn't pay attention. He did everything to try and hurt UK while at UL, and yeah, he went to our biggest rival and coached there longer than here

He also literally flipped off our fans in our arena, right back at ta Rick

He is a terrible human being who betrayed UK. Got nothing for him.

This. He will burn in the 9th circle of hell for his treachery against UK.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
Washed up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT