ADVERTISEMENT

Kiss a top seed goodbye……..again

Yup, for those that say the regular season doesn’t matter don’t know the game.

Could’ve cracked the top 5 with basically 5 weeks to solidify a top 3 seed. Now it’s back to the 5 seed and not making the second weekend.
Oh good grief!

Reactions: shodaman
Just give it time til we get to Cal’s ever-famous mid-season “tweak”. I’d say by tournament time, we will be humming right along into a solid 6 seed. If we play our cards right and avoid a buzzsaw like St. Peters again, might even make it til the second weekend!

🥱🙄

Right down the shitter. Can't lose games to UNC Wilmington in Rupp but Cal figures out more ways to lose horseshit games.
200.gif

Reactions: wildcatwelder
We will hear about this loss all year long as to why we aren’t ranked higher or why we aren’t higher in bracketology or some other nonsense.

And rightfully so.

I’ve said it for years….Cal is an a** clown.
Miami gave me a ray of hope. Cal turned the lights out today. If they make the tournament it will be a 7-10 seed. We will be lucky to finish 5th in the SEC if you cannot beat these bottom feeders.

Reactions: TheExhaustedOne
Miami gave me a ray of hope. Cal turned the lights out today. If they make the tournament it will be a 7-10 seed. We will be lucky to finish 5th in the SEC if you cannot beat these bottom feeders.
😆😆😆 if they make the tournament? Get out of here with that nonsense!

Reactions: KYFOSSIL
We will hear about this loss all year long as to why we aren’t ranked higher or why we aren’t higher in bracketology or some other nonsense.

And rightfully so.

Yep, cannot lose games like this at home. Almost lost to St Joe as well. We have to shoot 60% for the game to win right now.

Reactions: TheExhaustedOne
its true, there is nothing in our recent history that should lead anyone to believe that after a loss like this we have any shot at a 1 seed, or even a 2 seed going into the tourney.

now with Bradshaw back we'll get these crazy head scratching substitution patterns combined with Cal prioritizing minutes based on god know what buts its you can count on it not being best players on the floor, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the result become a scoring slump.

Last edited:
its true, there is nothing in our recent history that should lead anyone to believe that after a loss like this we have any shot at a 1 seed, or even a 2 seed going into the tourney.
True , because we are surely not done losing , to inferior teams

This fool just can't help himself. Worst lost since St. Peter's. UNCW totally controlled the tempo.

So, no 1 seed for the ninth straight year? And Kansas is gonna lap us again for all time wins? What will the Cal nut huggers excuse be this time? Everyone is basically cheating now so we can’t use that excuse anymore.

And rightfully so.

The seed don't matter...we are very capable of losing with a high see....remember St. Peters.

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
Cal doesn’t care. He’s been giving UK fans the middle finger for years with his condescension and arrogance. He got that lifetime contract in the summer of 2019 and has sucked ever since. Winning percentage of .667 since signing it.

Gold standard?

• Haha
Reactions: shodaman
DJ being out and Bradshaw playing limited minutes will help us when it comes to seeding. It’s not like we had everyone available at full strength and lost.

It has not. There is still a lot of basketball to play for all teams. DJ being out and Bradshaw just coming in will play a factor in that decision.
Please reference the year that the committee gave UK a break for a loss. Just one loss will do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT