ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky will beat UT silly

It’ll be tough but UT is beatable. Williams reminds me of Corliss Williamson.

It’ll be tough but UT is beatable.
Beatable, hell they lost tonight to an 0-5 Vandy team. That call with Vandy up 6 was criminal. They were beat and by a really bad team. Bama had them too, but another bad call at the end. Their last 2 they should be 0-2, 1-1 at best if the refs called it straight.

Beatable, hell they lost tonight to an 0-5 Vandy team. That call with Vandy up 6 was criminal. They were beat and by a really bad team. Bama had them too, but another bad call at the end. Their last 2 they should be 0-2, 1-1 at best if the refs called it straight.

If they play like that and Schofield keeps up his cold shooting streak, I agree we beat them going away at Rupp. But do you think we’re lucky or unlucky when it comes to shooters?

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Alabama had them on the ropes too. Like I said in another thread they have some tough road games ahead they aren’t going undefeated.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
If they play like that and Schofield keeps up his cold shooting streak, I agree we beat them going away at Rupp. But do you think we’re lucky or unlucky when it comes to shooters?
We beat almost this same team last year for the SEC title and I'm pretty sure we have a much better team ahead of schedule.

They are definitely beatable and they don't know how to handle being no. 1

Well, call it learning on the job. We've never really been there before except for one brief moment 11 years ago. Tennessee has to have Schofield find his stroke again. We aren't the same team when he goes missing like he has lately.

Some can kiss their butt after they just robbed a really bad Vandy team, but not me. I can wait until they come to Rupp!
tumblr_inline_mflkwg1xga1ro8qpo.gif

We beat almost this same team last year for the SEC title and I'm pretty sure we have a much better team ahead of schedule.

They’ve returned all their players from last year, do you think none of them made any improvement? That seems wishful thinking to me, we can’t count on other teams to stagnate.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
They’ve returned all their players from last year, do you think none of them made any improvement? That seems wishful thinking to me, we can’t count on other teams to stagnate.

UT has an well experienced club whose ceiling isn’t as high as UK in my opinion. The games will be wars but I like UKs chances in both games. UK matches up well with UT especially inside.

No of course not players improve. Sorry I have watched them now a handful of times and I'm just not scared. We are beating ranked Miss St by 21 and they are needing the refs to bale them out against Vandy. Get them to Rupp and we will send them down the river.
volnavy.jpg

The games against UT will not be settled in Rapters threads.

Cats could have swept UT last year but for PJs cramping and Shai choking late.

Hopefully UK will be that competitive this time around.

Yep, I have a feeling this thread will be bumped after our game. Was not a smart thread to make. You obviously haven’t watched UT much this year.

They have everything needed to make it a very long night for us. Three point shooting, inside scoring, lengthy defender to shut down Reid, along with athletic/lengthy wing defender/scorer in Ponz. We either have to play our A game for 40 minutes or they have to play less than their A game for us to win.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Yep, I have a feeling this thread will be bumped after our game. Was not a smart thread to make. You obviously haven’t watched UT much this year.

They have everything needed to make it a very long night for us. Three point shooting, inside scoring, lengthy defender to shut down Reid, along with athletic/lengthy wing defender/scorer in Ponz. We either have to play our A game for 40 minutes or they have to play less than their A game for us to win.

OP favors this kind of thread. I'm still not sure he's one of us based on his over-the-top takes.

Reactions: kl40504 and STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT