ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow is huge

Wagner is key. Stay with Ziegler and take only good shots.
That's what I've been saying/hoping that Wagner's presence especially now should make quite a difference in the defense of ewtees guards that we had problems with as DJ is much stronger than the other guards and responds when bullied.
Also Z didn't play in first match up either and if he opens up the interior defense for us our rebounding and driving should be better.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
So, why don't all these betting metrics, espn and others just toss those out the window for this "rivalry" game?

You didn't tell us how much you're throwing on the Cats tomorrow? And show us your betting slip so we can verify! Otherwise, you don't have much faith they are going to win it either.
Where you at BOY??? Learn the game.

Bama was in first because they had the easiest schedule, not because they were the best team. We were actually favored against them by 1.5.

NC isn't TN. And we were favored against UNC iirc, and we played on a neutral court. They also play in the worst P5 conference and have had a cake walk. I don't think UNC is that good either.

TN is among the best defensive teams in the country. Top 3 actually. They started slow because Zeigler was just back from his season ending injury last spring. They have one of the best offensive players in the country, will be at home, are favored by almost 10 points. Pretty much everyone not wearing blue tinted glasses expects them to win.

What else you got?
Ok, now do our game against Auburn. How many were we favored by to them? Did everyone not wearing blue tinted glasses expect UK to lose
If you’re Cal would you just stay home tomorrow then retire on Sunday?
Yes that's what I would do absolutely

Huge win.

Auburn should handle Georgia. We should be the 2 seed in the SEC Tourney.

Kansas picked up their 9th loss of the season, and Hunter's bit#h ass hurt his shoulder. We should finish the season extending the wins lead.

For NCAAT Seeding:
Villanova losing was our easiest path to a 3 seed. They barely survived Nova.
Luckily, Kansas completely $hit the bed. Losing @ Houston wouldn't have hurt their resume. Getting 30 pieced kinda does. Some of the Bracket Matrix guys that are on Twitter are already talking about us as a 3 seed.

We may have also knocked UT off the 1 line. If UNC gets a win tonight @ Duke, that likely boosts them back to the 4th 1 seed.

Unfortunately, Donnie Tyndall isn't walking through that door.
This certainly agwd well. They probably would have had a better chance with Ole Donnie today. If cae you didn't eemeber my post I made , we swept them last year, one of the games straight bitch slapped them. Cal is 3 out of the last 4 against Slick Rick. When you posted that BS, I knew UK would be them. IF you only knew a third of what you THOUGHT you knew.

This certainly agwd well. They probably would have had a better chance with Ole Donnie today. If cae you didn't eemeber my post I made , we swept them last year, one of the games straight bitch slapped them. Cal is 3 out of the last 4 against Slick Rick. When you posted that BS, I knew UK would be them. IF you only knew a third of what you THOUGHT you knew.
Stop it. This is one of UT's greatest teams, coached by one of their greatest coaches. Not every post on here is anti-Cal. Save your "see, see, I told you so" for someone else.

Reactions: Jeff2Reed
Emotions favor the Cats senior day notwithstanding. For them not to have somewhat of a letdown after the big win at USC securing the SEC title would be a surprise.

James is the key imo. He’s had a better year than in the past but he’s always hurt the Cats especially earlier this year.

Can Reeves, Rob, and Reed go off against a tough defense? Picking the Vols in Old Reds game. Can see the line is what it is.

Does UT have any non -contributing seniors who might start tomorrow? Do they even do that?

The Cats can win. Here’s hoping.
Answer: yes they can go off!

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
Stop it. This is one of UT's greatest teams, coached by one of their greatest coaches. Not every post on here is anti-Cal. Save your "see, see, I told you so" for someone else.
Was, but not no, because their most important thing is winning their super bowl (us) and we just crashed it at their house, haaaaaa waaaaaa heeeheee!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT