ADVERTISEMENT

**KENTUCKY vs UT GAME THREAD**

Their guy that reclassified is playing. Ours, well we all know where he’s headed.
That’s exactly right. But he doesn’t have to worry about his draft position. Ridiculous that Sharpe is in the bench.

Everybody calm down. First half was ugly but we are fine

Cal talked a heck of a lot of smack before this season.

He probably should have held off on that and waited until he actually had a great team on his hands.

This team is not a great team. They look like a Sweet Sixteen team.

If we slow our offense down, we will get even poorer shot opportunities … because they are quicker on defense. We are rushing, but missing shots.
Especially since we haven’t shared the ball in the last 5 games. Playing lil shat

1) That Kansas game looks more and more like an anomaly with each passing week.

2) The first half is why this team can lose to ANYONE in the tourney.
Right….

This is the only team in the history of basketball to have a bad half.

Cal should pull the team off the floor. Fans are quitting on them so no point in putting the players at risk.

This looked similar to the Duke game. TyTy at some point trying to do too much stuff on his own. But at least he is willing to take a shot. Grady only stands waiting for a wide open shot or he won't shoot.
Well said. TyTy went a little crazy in the first half, but if no one else will shoot, Kentucky has no other choice. I think Oscar will help with that in the second half, though, but they need to get him the ball.

Man you guys are doom and gloom, offense not good but hey we make a couple shots, then is a tight game. We will make a run we are better then Tennessee. It's a 40 minute game.
They never learn. After UK wins they'll just say "glad I was wrong" & "I'll Take my crow" and then commence proclaiming this team is better than 2015. Rinse/ repeat.

It has been a long time since I actually felt embarrassed by UK play. This is beyond embarrassing. Washington is out of control with the ball. Grady's expression looks like someone who has been scared to death by something. Shooters won't take open looks. We are consistently dribbling into trouble. Cal is doing nothing to get his players better looks. The refs suck.

Ut has a player on the floor who had to leave the game twice yesterday after rolling his ankle and we can't guard him. If Wheeler or Washington had rolled an ankle, they would have to miss at least 3 wks.

This team is showing no heart today from the coaching staff to every player on the team.
See last year

He lacks the selfishness that is required of a multi-title coach. Calhoun and K both had it. So did Roy Williams, who allowed guys like Hansbrough and Jackson to return. Even Donovan, who had his full team return for that second Florida title. Cal would have told a few of those guys to leave after the first title.

Cal is too benevolent and doesn't put pressure on the kids to return. That kind of selflessness will cost him more chances at a title, I'm afraid.

I think he will get another but I believe you are 100% correct about everything else...and I am definitely not sure he will get another.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Right….

This is the only team in the history of basketball to have a bad half.

Cal should pull the team off the floor. Fans are quitting on them so no point in putting the players at risk.
Right on cue

The face that will haunt our fans for 20 years after we get bounced in a few weeks:

SharpeBench.png

• Angry
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
They never learn. After UK wins they'll just say "glad I was wrong" & "I'll Take my crow" and then commence proclaiming this team is better than 2015. Rinse/ repeat.
I’ll gladly take my crow. But lol at the rest of that. Nobody has said this team is better than 2015. Quit making crap up.

Reactions: ThunderMash
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT