ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TENNESSEE END OF REGULAR SEASON GAME THREAD••

Been a good season. Let’s hope this March goes the way we all want it to!! Go Cats!!

Reactions: BBUK
A few programs with more Final Fours than Tennessee: Auburn, Seton Hall, Bradley, Charlotte, Dartmouth, Dayton, DePaul, Florida Atlantic, Holy Cross, Princeton, Rutgers, South Carolina, VCU, Wyoming, Stanford, Colorado

• Haha
Reactions: TheDude73
Actually an NCAAT 3 seed and a small path at a 2 seed is but go off I guess

We’ve earned some negativity previously but I don’t really understand being that much of a sourpuss at this point in time. We have a 2 seed in the SECT and a top 3 seed in ybs NCAAT on the line right now, as you say. This is the perfect time to be all in.

Gonna just keep up with this one on here and espn app. Hate losing to UT too bad. If we win, I'll take all the credit and not watch anymore so we can win out and get number 9.

A few programs with more Final Fours than Tennessee: Auburn, Seton Hall, Bradley, Charlotte, Dartmouth, Dayton, DePaul, Florida Atlantic, Holy Cross, Princeton, Rutgers, South Carolina, VCU, Wyoming, Stanford, Colorado

Hawt

We’ve earned some negativity previously but I don’t really understand being that much of a sourpuss at this point in time. We have a 2 seed in the SECT and a top 3 seed in ybs NCAAT on the line right now, as you say. This is the perfect time to be all in.
Hoping for a 3 seed in the NCAAT and praying for a 2 seed in the SECT tells you exactly how far our program has fallen.

Why did Brad Kessler just say so long SEC. I know he isn’t calling football anymore but he can still call SEC basketball games on cbs

Hoping for a 3 seed in the NCAAT and praying for a 2 seed in the SECT tells you exactly how far our program has fallen.

We’re not praying for anything. Our fate is in our hands. It’s pretty simple. Win today and make the SECCG

I’d say it’s been a decent season but far from “good”. But yes, let’s finish strong so we can really say it was a good year.
It's been a fun season. A little frustrating, but I think things look a lot different if we had a full strength team for even half the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT