ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is missing the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own it everytime I mess up, I let the heat of the moment when they looked bad start this thread. But my god I get shit on more anybody on here, when I admit when I’m wrong every time
Sounds like you need to just avoid the board when you get upset. Take me for example, after a loss I don't bother to get on 90% of the time so I don't have to look at threads like this one. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Damn dude. You're already at 21k messages and 31k likes? Lol, and I thought I was doing good for only being here for 5 years.
Well I sure some have figured this out but this account is 2 people. My grandfather has this account saved in his phone and won’t take it off and knows the password. When this account is overly negative it’s him, and he is on here way more than I am lol.

Sounds like you need to just avoid the board when you get upset. Take me for example, after a loss I don't bother to get on 90% of the time so I don't have to look at threads like this one. 🤣🤣🤣
It’s my grandfather who gets worked up. This account is 2 people , and when it’s overly negative it’s him. I get upset but I try to be positive on here. My grandfather is the one on here about 70 percent of the time

I said this was going to be a bubble team after the Florida loss because I looked at the February schedule and knew it was dangerous.

I was called an idiot.

UK is in that 6/7 seed territory AT BEST right now. 8/9 seeds are bubble teams. Look at the next 5 games, friends.

Coach Cal is WASHED and needs to go.
YOU SAID IT..you are an idiot

If you need to rant after a bad game, or bad coaching, I say do it, Get it off your chest. If it comes back to bite you then just own up to it. I post out of anger and frustration a ton, I love to eat crow when I am wrong. Crow is good with dumplin gravy. lol

You must be young, still living with mom and a bit spoiled. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.
You must be young, still living with mom and a bit spoiled. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.
I live in apartment by myself in Lexington, I work at a bank up here in the cyber security/online banking area. This account is 2 people myself and my grandfather. Every game thread or the majority of all the posts is him. I only get on here after every game to see what everybody is thinking. I just noticed my grandfather had a lot of posts and made people mad on here

The biggest quibble I have with the relentless naysayers is their relentlessness. It reminds me of lynch mobs. Over a form of entertainment!

Like? Don’t like? Fine. 2 seconds later real life resumes. Let it go.

Reactions: CatsFanIL
16-7 now.

For sure losses:
at Auburn
Alabama
at Miss. State
at Tennessee

That is 11 losses for sure. They other 4 games ... who knows.
Not one to go back in the past and chastise people for being fans. But, it is pretty funny that all of these were W's lol

Reactions: Rockfly78
It’s my grandfather who gets worked up. This account is 2 people , and when it’s overly negative it’s him. I get upset but I try to be positive on here. My grandfather is the one on here about 70 percent of the time
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

16-7 now.

For sure losses:
at Auburn
Alabama
at Miss. State
at Tennessee

That is 11 losses for sure. They other 4 games ... who knows.

I love the reverse jinx from Special Kid 24!!

Kentucky went 4-0 in the"for sure losses"

🤣🤣🤣

I live in apartment by myself in Lexington, I work at a bank up here in the cyber security/online banking area. This account is 2 people myself and my grandfather. Every game thread or the majority of all the posts is him. I only get on here after every game to see what everybody is thinking. I just noticed my grandfather had a lot of posts and made people mad on here
If he’s your grandfather…..why don’t you call him papaw?

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
No one disappears when we start rolling. No one.

Name one guy who you think disappears when UK is doing well. All of Cal's greatest detractors are absolutely elated when UK succeeds. Nothing unites this fan base more than actually winning. The problem has been, for the last four years, we've been mostly hot garbage.

So go ahead, name three guys who "disappear" when UK does well. I bet you can't even name one.
To be fair, a lot of those guys have gotten themselves removed from the equation. I know a guy in particular that won’t show up when one of our players in particular plays well.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
OP is a good poster .

With that said you have to expect folks to bump up stuff on a message board . But hey we all have been wrong about something(a lot of things)
Appreciate it, I talked to my grandfather yesterday about calming it down some, because he gets really worked up during games, I watch almost every game with him & my dad.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
I watched that special on roy williams and coach K talk about what makes a team champions?

Coach K said something to the effect that it's "one play"

And then they referred to the laettner shot against us in the 90s.

College Basketball is tough to watch at times.

Reactions: RunninRichie
#badgrandpa

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT