ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is missing the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this was going to be a bubble team after the Florida loss because I looked at the February schedule and knew it was dangerous.

I was called an idiot.

UK is in that 6/7 seed territory AT BEST right now. 8/9 seeds are bubble teams. Look at the next 5 games, friends.

Coach Cal is WASHED and needs to go.

Uks defense and rebounding are the worst I have seen in 50 plus years as a fan. They make every team look like a final 4 team on offense. Gonzaga had to score and did for about 15 straight possessions and almost all layups. This team is fking sad what a disappointment 3 straight at Rupp fking incredible.
I hope everybody is mentally prepared for it because it’s happening. They won’t beat a legit team on their schedule.

We're at least gonna end with 12 losses, maybe 13. I know there's a lot of parity and a lot of teams have a lot of losses so..who knows
the softest uk team I have ever seen they are a bunch of fking wimps especcially rebounding and defense

Uks defense and rebounding are the worst I have seen in 50 plus years as a fan. They make every team look like a final 4 team on offense. Gonzaga had to score and did for about 15 straight possessions and almost all layups. This team is fking sad what a disappointment 3 straight at Rupp fking incredible.
I too can not EVER remember having a coach before who refused to change up the defense, and who didn't demand that his guys get up in the opponent's grill and guard like their lives depended on it.

Never underestimate how bad of a coach cal is. I would hate not seeing this team play in March but I’d also laugh my ass off especially at those who insist cal is still one of the best in the game today. His coaching is so damn horrific now it actually is pretty comical.

Yup. I’m like get a stop! Nope, ok we scored. Get a stop. And 1. Cal says let’s try the same look next time down the court.

They will make it but lose the first weekend. There’s too much game tape to show how to exploit this team’s weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT