ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is missing the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserving criticism is one thing. Saying that they weren’t making the tournament, then doubling down on that stance, is stupid.

But the op isn't doubling down. You're making that part up. He's literally on here saying he was wrong, and that he's glad he was wrong. As of like 5 minutes ago.

Reactions: gharding07 and BBUK
BUT WE BEAT A TOP 5 TEAM AND WE'VE WON 5 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, so what was expected for years at UK?

I don’t get it. We’re not winning to our standard and haven’t been for a long time.

But but we beat Tennessee!

And?

Hang the f’n banners or get out of that seat, Calipari. It’s that simple. Remember, we don’t hang anything here other than final fours and banners? We don’t hang banners for winning 5 in a row and beating Tennessee.

It’s insane to me we have fans that actually encourage Calipari lowering our standards.

Happy when we win but jumping these kinds of threads over beating UT and finishing 4th in the SEC says more about them than anyone.

Who disappears on here when Kentucky is playing good? I see almost everybody posting when they look good

I'm sure someone does, but it's 1 percent. And half of those might be trolls. You've got your trolls that post as if everything is fine, no matter the results, and you've got trolls that will tell you everything is horrid at all times too.

I don’t get it. We’re not winning to our standard and haven’t been for a long time.

But but we beat Tennessee!

And?

Hang the f’n banners or get out of that seat, Calipari. It’s that simple. Remember, we don’t hang anything here other than final fours and banners? We don’t hang banners for winning 5 in a row and beating Tennessee.

It’s insane to me we have fans that actually encourage Calipari lowering our standards.
Calipari is a marketing genius. He'd have cardinals fans saying a good year was 2nd in the central and a wildcard loss.

Reactions: Jeff2Reed
For sure there are doom and gloomers who do the same thing, there are extremes on both sides, but the moral high ground group like to pull the I told ya so a lot more
Don’t take this the wrong way but I’m glad they got to tell you so this time lol

Fans sometimes make fanatical posts in the moment.

UK has 8 losses already and hasn't won anything that matters. Sec regular season has an X, and now we have sec tourney, ncaa final four and ncaa title. If we strike out on all 3 of those this season was a massive failure.

Considering cals track record of late you can't blame fans for not expecting success.

Not true. The crickets are the ones that disappear when we start rolling.
No one disappears when we start rolling. No one.

Name one guy who you think disappears when UK is doing well. All of Cal's greatest detractors are absolutely elated when UK succeeds. Nothing unites this fan base more than actually winning. The problem has been, for the last four years, we've been mostly hot garbage.

So go ahead, name three guys who "disappear" when UK does well. I bet you can't even name one.

Don’t take this the wrong way but I’m glad they got to tell you so this time lol
Dumb take from me no doubt, but my favorite thing on here, is that there are ones way worse than me, that have way worse things to say, who don’t catch a fraction of the shit I do

I will post this so all the moral high ground jerkoffs see it. I was wrong, this was a dumbass take, at the time Kentuckys resume was bad and they didn’t look like they had any hope. I am glad to be wrong in this for sure

No go find a chalkboard, and write I will learn to be a better fan 500 times.

The preachers have exercised the demons. This house is clear.

Dumb take from me no doubt, but my favorite thing on here, is that there are ones way worse than me, that have way worse things to say, who don’t catch a fraction of the shit I do
I have noticed you get called out a lot more frequently than others, don’t know why lol

But the op isn't doubling down. You're making that part up. He's literally on here saying he was wrong, and that he's glad he was wrong. As of like 5 minutes ago.
On the first page he doubled down with no is take.

Yes, now he’s saying he’s wrong and kudos to him. Most just hit and run and pretend like they never said anything.

Reactions: Mike-D
I celebrate our current standing and enjoy that you're enjoying a hell of a meal of crow.
Your honesty is nice lol. Yeah this was for sure a dumb thread by me. I got Caught up in the heat of moment. It’s all good either way, I just want what everybody wants, for Kentucky to win. I just think it’s funny that I get the amount of shit I do when there are ones way way worse than I am

Reactions: CatsDomain
Your honesty is nice lol. Yeah this was for sure a dumb thread by me. I got Caught up in the heat of moment. It’s all good either way, I just want what everybody wants, for Kentucky to win. I just think it’s funny that I get the amount of shit I do when there are ones way way worse than I am
Don't apologize to these guys, lol. It was your opinion that we would miss the tournament.

Maybe wasn't clear, I'm enjoying that you're eating the crow but you're also happy to eat it, because you obv didn't want us to continue to suck.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
seems like a lot of people are ready to crow about Kentucky's great run in the tournament 2 weeks before it starts.

I'll be around regardless of what Kentucky does, but I'm willing to bet most of the "how about now you Cal haters" will be nowhere to be seen if UK flames out before a final four.

not sure why they want to continue to perpetuate this. They talk about people not enjoying wins while bringing up these threads to throw in people's faces - and act clueless as to why they get pushback.

Who disappears on here when Kentucky is playing good? I see almost everybody posting when they look good
You look around and there are definitely several people who were posting a ton a month ago who haven't posted recently at all. The normal trolls, if you watch closely you'll see who they are.

The big thing to remember is there are knee jerk reactors on both sides of the fence and knee jerk reactions are dumb IMO. When we are playing bad it's never as bad as our minds make it out to be. Same when we are playing good, it's never as good as it seems to be. Reality lies somewhere in the middle. Point being is regardless if it's good or bad I guarantee it's never as good or as bad as someone's knee jerk reaction thinks it is. That being said I've always known this years team had the pieces to make a run. They seem to have somewhat figured out how to win ball games. I just hope that translates into the post season.

This is the first time since 2017 I thought we had a lineup that was capable of winning it all. Being capable of doing it and actually doing it are two different things. I've known since November though that top to bottom we have the best roster and I wouldn't trade ours for anyone's. At times during the season we looked absolutely awful though and it made it hard to see the path. What never changed though was the fact we still had a roster capable. I'd love to see us live up to that potential but only time will tell.

Last edited:
You look around and there are definitely several people who were posting a ton a month ago who haven't posted recently at all. The normal trolls, if you watch closely you'll see who they are.

The big thing to remember is there are knee jerk reactors on both sides of the fence and knee jerk reactions are dumb IMO. When we are playing bad it's never as bad as our minds make it out to be. Same when we are playing good, it's never as good as it seems to be. Reality lies somewhere in the middle. Point being is regardless if it's good or bad I guarantee it's never as good or as bad as someone's knee jerk reaction thinks it is. That being said I've always known this years team had the pieces to make a run. They seem to have somewhat figured out how to win ball games. I just hope that translates into the post season.

This is the first time since 2017 I thought we had a lineup that was capable of winning it all. Being capable of doing it and actually doing it are two different things. I've known since November though that top to bottom we have the best roster and I wouldn't trade ours for anyone's. At times during the season we looked absolutely awful though and it made itchard to see the path. What never changed thouh was the fact we still had a roster capable. I'd love to see us live up to that potential but only time will tell.
Agree. Both sides are bad, I just seem to be the whipping board

Reactions: $Z71$

This is the first time since 2017 I thought we had a lineup that was capable of winning it all. Being capable of doing it and actually doing it are two different things. I've known since November though that top to bottom we have the best roster and I wouldn't trade ours for anyone's. At times during the season we looked absolutely awful though and it made itchard to see the path. What never changed thouh was the fact we still had a roster capable. I'd love to see us live up to that potential but only time will tell.

Good post

Reactions: $Z71$
Just an opinion: people who get pissed when we are playing like sh*t are more normal than the ones who walked through it with a smile like nothing was wrong. We sucked something fierce when this post was made.

The sunshine pumpers during that time…..second only to serial killers. Weirdos.

I own it everytime I mess up, I let the heat of the moment when they looked bad start this thread. But my god I get shit on more anybody on here, when I admit when I’m wrong every time
Damn dude. You're already at 21k messages and 31k likes? Lol, and I thought I was doing good for only being here for 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT