ADVERTISEMENT

Keeps getting worse

Latest update to bracket now has UK 4 seed in the East. With the following teams

1. UConn
2. Iowa Stare
3. Illinois

Probably the worst bracket they could end up in.
Who cares/ you either have or you do not have it. Just play and win.

I don't expect us to get past the first weekend. It doesn't really matter
Don’t go there. If we began to lower expectations then cal will claim some sort of victory when he makes a sweet sixteen. Barney will say “he righted the ship and is building”.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
The best way for Kentucky to make a run is to play teams that aren’t physical and avoid the teams like A&M. In this bracket if you run into an Iowa St. team Kentucky would lose because they are a physical team and even better than A&M.
While making a run as deep as you can is fun, eventually you are going to have to beart someone very good. If UK can’t beat whatever draw they get they don’t deserve it. Heck we couldn’t win a game in our own conference tournament as a 2 seed so I don’t expect a lot different in the dance, mainly because of Cal. Other teams have coaches that prepare, we on the other hand do not.

Reactions: rivercatinfl
In another week it won’t matter. He can spend the next 8.5 months rubbing his mutt’s nuts and it’s all the same to me. We won’t be relevant in college basketball until 3 years after his fat ass is gone.
I am so mad at what cal
Has done to this fan base. Completely taken the joy out of March madness for the greatest fan base in sports.

But this post has me in tears…”rubbing his mutt’s nuts.”
😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: crestcat
Amazingly enough, lots of highly ranked teams checked out of their conference tournaments early. Almost as if lots of coaches share the belief that conference tournaments are meaningless.

Honestly only two freshmen are ready for the NBA. Reed and Rob, but others who are not ready will leave. Wagner, Edwards, Bradshaw, and Z should all return but they won’t
Honestly, I don't think Reed is ready but how can u pass on that kind of money?
Some of that's me being selfish bc I'll need him to return in order to stay invested for the future.
Hopefully, this team locks in and makes a run at the title, otherwise I'll feel a few guys were just wasted talent.

Easy bracket or Hard bracket it doesn’t seem to matter
Not being smart or piling on ….but it just really doesn’t matter. We’ve had at least two different years recently where we could not have asked for a better draw or has things open up for us any better and still went out early and wasted it

Reactions: shaudyshaud
If the goal is a title then brackets do not matter. You have to beat the best either way. This team plays better in hostile environments. I'm just happy we are past the shitty sec officiating now. **** this conference.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Doesn’t matter. We are going to the FF

If that means taking out your favorite teams then you will just have to deal with it.
Take out the favorite teams ... you mean to dinner?

Maybe a late night dinner with taco bell snuck into the food?

UK would have a real shot then. I'll donate to the cause!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT