ADVERTISEMENT

Keeps getting worse

I don't expect us to get past the first weekend. It doesn't really matter
I think we get past the first weekend depending on the 5 and 12 seed. But Iowa State would give this team problems and playing UConn in Boston is probably the worst thing that could happen assuming they even get that far

Easy bracket or Hard bracket it doesn’t seem to matter
The best way for Kentucky to make a run is to play teams that aren’t physical and avoid the teams like A&M. In this bracket if you run into an Iowa St. team Kentucky would lose because they are a physical team and even better than A&M.

Honestly only two freshmen are ready for the NBA. Reed and Rob, but others who are not ready will leave. Wagner, Edwards, Bradshaw, and Z should all return but they won’t
It is infuriating. This team could have been so fun to watch. So many storylines to draw fans back in. But Cal has to be the story.

Who knew that players first had to mean the University and fans last?

Like most here I don't think it matters at this point. So long as Cal is at the head no UK team is going to go anywhere in the tourney.

As far as UCONN is concerned we could give them trouble if we have a good game out of our 21 feet of suck. Without their big man UCONN becomes very beatable.

Like most here I don't think it matters at this point. So long as Cal is at the head no UK team is going to go anywhere in the tourney.

As far as UCONN is concerned we could give them trouble if we have a good game out of our 21 feet of suck. Without their big man UCONN becomes very beatable.
Kentucky could have gotten more rim protection out of Gary Coleman or Sammy Davis Jr. than what our 21 feet of big men provided.

Anyone remember when the jitters didn't really start until we got into the sweet 16.
Yes I do. I remember laughing at people at work (before I retired) that would yap about the NCAAT sweet 16. I would always say, 'The NCAAT doesn't even start until the S16'...and here we are, hoping for a S16...Karma is a BITCH!!!

IF , IF we make it to a 3rd round game with UCONN,

I say I want them, they've knocked us out twice and won titles because of us,
I'd like revenge.

But I see a 2nd round loss the same way we have lost all our games.

I think he can make it to the 2nd game. Not sure UK will Survive that unless it’s a perfect matchup.

You want worse?

Lutardi updated his today and has us a 4 in a pretty decent bracket (midwest with Purdue, ISU, and Creighton), but moved Duke back up to a 3, with no rationale.

Yes, the Duke that just lost to UNC in their last game and then again to a woeful NC State in their first ACCT game. The Duke that has a worse SOS and quad 1 win list.

Bracket Matrix updated today. Of all the brackets (122 total), only 2 have us as a 5, and at a glance it looks like it's half and half on 3 or 4. Nothing but mostly 3s and 4s and those two 5s.

Average seed is first column, # of brackets is second.

Connecticut
Big East​
Houston
Big 12​
Purdue​
Big Ten​
North Carolina
ACC​
Tennessee​
SEC​
Arizona​
Pacific-12​
Marquette​
Big East​
Iowa State​
Big 12​
Baylor​
Big 12​
Creighton​
Big East​
Duke​
ACC​
Kentucky​
SEC​
Illinois
Big Ten​
Kansas​
Big 12​
Auburn
SEC​
Alabama​
SEC​

That's where I had the CATS last night.
Same here.

We had an opportunity to really help our seeding.
This Cal BS that the SEC tournament doesn't matter is a ridiculous take on his part. He just crapped away the chance of getting to the second weekend of the tournament with that loss last night.

This fraud of a coach can't leave soon enough for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT