New Bracket Update

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
Has Kentucky as the four seed in the Midwest. Top seeds in our bracket would be

1. Purdue
2. Iowa State
3. Creighton

I'm more concerned about the upstart, guard-focused 13 seed that gets out to an early lead on Cal's favored sons, thereby giving them momentum and confidence, and watching as America turns their attention to the brewing 13 over 4 upset on their screens .... thanks, Cal, you washed up POS.

Stop worrying about Purdue, guys. UK likely doesn't survive back to back games against a 13 and a 5 seed. How sad.

I'm more concerned about the upstart, guard-focused 13 seed that gets out to an early lead on Cal's favored sons, thereby giving them momentum and confidence, and watching as America turns their attention to the brewing 13 over 4 upset on their screens .... thanks, Cal, you washed up POS.

Stop worrying about Purdue, guys. UK likely doesn't survive back to back games against a 13 and a 5 seed. How sad.
Definitely not worried about Purdue but let’s say Kentucky makes it far enough to play Iowa State. Now that’s a game where I would be worried because they are a physical team like A&M and obviously better than A&M. Kentuckys run will depend on who they draw those first couple of rounds. If we get a team like St. John’s the first round I would be worried also.

Damn we were going to be ahead of Duke, Illinois and Auburn but we had to choke that #3 seed away last night.

#4 seed has such a harder path to the Elite 8. Need to beat a 13 instead of 14 which could be signifigant difference pending team played.

#5 seed / #12 seed could be much tougher than a 6/11 seed pending team

And of course the big one #1 seed any of them way tougher to beat then this year's #2 seeds.

also when you are #3 there is always a shot #1 gets knocked off before you get to them far less likely a 8/9 especially this year beats them.

Just a bad loss to take when you had finally got it all going on winning 7 of 8 with monster wins at Aub, Tenn and Miss St, and home to Bama along the way.

To have moved up from 4 weeks ago from likely 7 seed to 3 seed and piss it all away.

Frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT