ADVERTISEMENT

Kaluma commits to K-State

fat-man-swing.gif

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get commits from Jordan Burks, Somto Cyril and Joey Hart early this week and then Jordan Brown and Paul Mulcahy announce they are coming..that would give us 12.
I know I'm farting in the wind here but damn one can wish.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get commits from Jordan Burks, Somto Cyril and Joey Hart early this week and then Jordan Brown and Paul Mulcahy announce they are coming..that would give us 12.

At this point be lucky to get 2 of those.

I haven't heard we are a serious player for the Rutgers guy anyways.

Reactions: dl51344
If brown and mulcahy end up at Kentucky I will cashapp or Venmo everybody who likes this post 10 dollars that’s how confident it doesn’t happen

Cal has ruined the fun of both the season and offseason of UK basketball.
Nonsense. We have the #1 recruiting class in the country. We have 3 very talented freshmen who appear ready to commit to UK. We still have time to sign 1 or 2 experienced grad transfers. I am excited and anxious for the season to begin. The season hasnt even started. How can it be ruined already?

Nonsense. We have the #1 recruiting class in the country. We have 3 very talented freshmen who appear ready to commit to UK. We still have time to sign 1 or 2 experienced grad transfers. I am excited and anxious for the season to begin. The season hasnt even started. How can it be ruined already?
Again the best freshman in a bad class doesn’t mean Kentucky is going to be good. That even with somto and burks is still barley s top 25 team maybe not even top 25

• Sad
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
So Cal can't outrecuit Poon Tang.

Sad when you can’t out recruit Ks State now!

I agree 100%. I would much rather sign kids like Macalaeb Rich, Dai Dai Ames, and RJ James. A couple of stud 4 stars and a 3 star baller in James. WTF would rather sign the #1,2,9,14, and 27th ranked guys ? Poon Tang took Cal to the woodshed in the 23 class. Can't wait to see their 24 class. I cam almost guarantee you the will break into the top 20 in rankings. UK, will be lucky to be in the top 50.

This post is JUST based on the multiple post about K-State out recruiting UK. Times are rough, I get it. But you can't make this kind of shit up. So save the its what you do with the recruits that matter. I am debating the comment of KState out recruiting UK.

We don't kniw that this is a bad class. The season hasn't started yet.
It’s a down class, this group of freshman aren’t superstars like Kentucky has had In the past. They are good not great or superstar players and our coach choosing to rely on that instead of combining them with good portal adds is why Kentucky is in the shit situation they are in

It’s a down class, this group of freshman aren’t superstars like Kentucky has had In the past. They are good not great or superstar players and our coach choosing to rely on that instead of combining them with good portal adds is why Kentucky is in the shit situation they are in
You claim the coach didn't want any players from the portal. It's more likely that players from the portal didn't want to compete with 4 Mcdonald's All-Americans for playing time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT