ADVERTISEMENT

Kaluma commits to K-State

Jordan Brown won't come here either. He wants a guaranteed starting center role and doesn't want to share minutes with ugona and or somto
Depends on if somto reclasses or not but yeah brown would come down to NIL and role which Kentucky won’t guarantee which is why we are probably losing a major starter

The big question next season is will be make the tourney?
A lot similar to this past year. Never really challenge but never full on crap. Just mediocre or mid all year. Probably be a 6-8 seed but we will known all year they are not challenging for anything

Depends on if somto reclasses or not but yeah brown would come down to NIL and role which Kentucky won’t guarantee which is why we are probably losing a major starter

I dont believe in promising starting spots. The NIL is an epic fail on UKs part though. No reason UK shouldn't be able to pony up more NIL than other schools for the most part.

Jordan Brown won't come here either. He wants a guaranteed starting center role and doesn't want to share minutes with ugona and or somto
To be honest no roles should be promised they should have to earn them but we all know they have been which leads me to my next point. If Brown wants to come give him starting center spot. He brings college experience and he’s ready to go but you also truly develop Ugo and give him a lot of mins at the 5 too this year and not repeat what you did with him last year.

1qfFCLB.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT