ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Tucker is now better then Knox

Duke's in trouble if Duval goes elsewhere. They'll still be top 25ish because college basketball will be putrid next season, but a lineup of Allen, Trent, Tucker, Carter, and Bolden ain't cutting any type of nets down.

I bet K's stay in Durham is shorter than anticipated, especially once Cal goes in and takes Reddish, Williamson, and Bagley like he did Green, Knox, and soon-to-be Bamba. K wants to play in the OAD sandbox, but Cal's got a bigger sand tractor, and he's been dumping his load all over K's face for the last 8 months now.

[laughing]

I said this another thread, but I saw him play for three years before he transferred to Wheeler. He's a Bobby Perry clone.

I'd take another Bobby Perry as a 7th or 8th man. He wasn't bad, he wasn't good. He was a decent semi athletic shooter that wouldn't kill you with stupid plays.

Do not think any Duke fan has said that he is better than Knox. That would be crazy. The feeling I get that he will be at Duke for four years and will be a solid glue guy type as a Junior and Senior

Do not think any Duke fan has said that he is better than Knox. That would be crazy. The feeling I get that he will be at Duke for four years and will be a solid glue guy type as a Junior and Senior

I saw several comments that he is "better for us". Ok.

Well since Duke got Tucker they all are talking about how they would much rather have him then Kevin Knox . Because you know that makes a lot of sense LOL. Tucker might be good down the road but he doesn't help their team much next season . Whether Duke can be a top 10 team depends soley on Duval committing and qualifying . He does that Duke will be good , not great but good.

The same way Peyton Siva was better than John Wall, Brandon Knight, Marquis Teague...

So according to the thread title Jordan Tucker used to be better than Knox, but now it's Knox who is better?

Everyone has responded inappropriately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT