ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Tucker is now better then Knox

caneintally

All-American
Oct 2, 2002
Jacksonville now , Louisville in my heart
Well since Duke got Tucker they all are talking about how they would much rather have him then Kevin Knox . Because you know that makes a lot of sense LOL. Tucker might be good down the road but he doesn't help their team much next season . Whether Duke can be a top 10 team depends soley on Duval committing and qualifying . He does that Duke will be good , not great but good.

Isn't this the kid Syracuse thought they had in the bag because Knox was supposed to be all in for Duke. Too funny. I can't stand those Cuse fans more than I can't stand Duke fans. Too bad so sad, Cuse.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Well since Duke got Tucker they all are talking about how they would much rather have him then Kevin Knox . Because you know that makes a lot of sense LOL. Tucker might be good down the road but he doesn't help their team much next season . Whether Duke can be a top 10 team depends soley on Duval committing and qualifying . He does that Duke will be good , not great but good.

Than*

Does anyone know if belle Knox is related to Kevin Knox at all? Asking for a friend. I guess duke was only big enough for one Knox. Btw who the f is Jordan tucker and where was he ranked? I'm not putting in the effort to read up on him but I saw he looks like a typical duke player and a douchey first name to boot

Does anyone know if belle Knox is related to Kevin Knox at all? Asking for a friend. I guess duke was only big enough for one Knox. Btw who the f is Jordan tucker and where was he ranked? I'm not putting in the effort to read up on him but I saw he looks like a typical duke player and a douchey first name to boot
Around 80-100 I think..

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Don't blame duke fans for reaching. Need something to be excited about.

According to them Duval and Tucker is better than Jackson and Knox. Haha!

Reactions: morgousky

Seen this board do the same thing many times when we got spurned by a kid.

If I'm not mistaken he was heading to Indiana before Clappy was run off. That should say it all.

Any truth that he is Konnor Tucker's less athletic brother?
Cuse fans on Reddit were sure Tucker was going to commit until Duke came knocking. They were also butt hurt over Quade Green coming here. He was supposedly a shoe in for them

I'm sure they are planning abrokeback mountain skit to add to their classsics like season cancelled or the titanic skit. Maybe they can do one called what's eating Grayson Allen.

I heard Puke mens basketball [sick]was going to play "The Blue Oyster Bar Leapfrog" from the movie Police Academy at their next "Countdown To Craziness" and Knox didn't want any part of that......Just what I heard:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

th
th

I expexct this from down yhe road but suprised. Last year must have messed them up sumpin baaad

Personally, I think Tucker would have been a good addition to UK in some other years. The young man has a nice stroke and seems solid on defense. No, he would not start, but could be a solid contributor by his junior season. With that said, Duke blows, but Tucker seems like a good kid and an above average prospect.

Seen this board do the same thing many times when we got spurned by a kid.

Yeah, this board has done it several times over the years. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

I've also seen our board really over value a terrible player simply because he played for us. The Tubby and Gillispie era had plenty of delusional folks.

Tucker was a guy i wish we recruited... but i also thought that before we got knox and Washington and vandy and gabriel returned. Sort of reminded me of Kennard the way he could shoot. Probably a solid multi year guy.

Reactions: JonathanUSAF
Looks like Matt jones type recruit, the one that graduated last year.

Matt Jones was a Top 30 or so recruit and a McDonald's All-American, rated about the same as Marcus Lee or Charles Matthews. The only difference is nobody says anything when guys like Jones stay 4 years at Duke and never develop into anything more than a role player.

They saw another title year go up in flames and now they feel the bite of the OAD, placing the next year at risk as well. Of course, they are overreacting to a comp 77 player. It's sports fan psychology 101. IT shows that Dukies get desperate like the rest of us.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Duke's in trouble if Duval goes elsewhere. They'll still be top 25ish because college basketball will be putrid next season, but a lineup of Allen, Trent, Tucker, Carter, and Bolden ain't cutting any type of nets down.

I bet K's stay in Durham is shorter than anticipated, especially once Cal goes in and takes Reddish, Williamson, and Bagley like he did Green, Knox, and soon-to-be Bamba. K wants to play in the OAD sandbox, but Cal's got a bigger sand tractor, and he's been dumping his load all over K's face for the last 8 months now.

Yeah, this board has done it several times over the years. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

I've also seen our board really over value a terrible player simply because he played for us. The Tubby and Gillispie era had plenty of delusional folks.

It never surprises how some UK fans can't wait to chime in with "we do it too" every time someone makes that type of comment. Reminds of the teacher's pets who remind the teacher to give them homework.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT