ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Williams rant at ha?lftime

His other ride is a dildo...

2003-durham-n-c-attends-846225699.jpg

He equated it to UNC/Duke and if Duke's stadium was ever filled with UNC fans like that.

But it's totally different. If that happened when he played, then something else was going on.

UL played physical tonight. It wasn't like they didn't care. They came out and for the first ten minutes played well.

It's just that UL just isn't talented enough.

Get better players and that stadium will fill back up with red.

Reactions: grevey35
He was dogging U of L and Payne hard. He sounded legitimately furious at KP. I thought it was hilarious. He didn't want to talk about the game because he wanted to insult little brother, not because of Kentucky. And damn, he was HARSH.

He was implying that the half-time score was more about the players not supporting their coach than Kentucky just kicking their butts on a night when Kentucky wasn't at their best.

I didn't really get that impression tho watching UL.

I just got the impression that outside of one or two guys. it's just a horrible team lol.

Reactions: grevey35
Smith and Williams just hate talk about Kentucky and especially when UK is better than Duke and UNC this year. That is why I like watching Barkley, Kellogg and they both will give it to Kenny Smith when he starts talking Auburn, UK, and other SEC schools as Kellogg does with OSU, Purdue, and other Big Ten teams. I like Barkley because he does talk positive about UK and especially about Coach Cal and Clark Kellogg has gotten better too talking about other teams and not just the Big Ten.

Williams is a dumbass dukie; enough said. He's just envious of the fact that Big Blue gets into other teams' arenas like no other. Screw him.
He better get used to talking about Kentucky because we aint losin many more if any.
That boy’s head will explode soon with Kentucky dominance.

Jay Williams and Stephen A Smith are 2 of the dumbest employees that ESPN has so nobody should care what those idiots say.

Reactions: KFuqua
He’s just pissed that DJ isn’t transferring to UofL tonight.

What an IDIOT!!!

This dude knows NOTHING about college basketball and just likes hating on the Cats.

ESPN SUCKS!!!

He’s just pissed that DJ isn’t transferring to UofL tonight.

What an IDIOT!!!

This dude knows NOTHING about college basketball and just likes hating on the Cats.

ESPN SUCKS!!!
Im going to enjoy watching him squirm all season as UK stacks dubs.

Reactions: catben
Yes, just spewing his hatred for Kentucky. The best thing was his last game losing at Rupp to Indiana.

I guess he's still sour about it. He's a joke!
I went to the open warmups for that game just to boo them. There were many of us there. The Duke players were visibly annoyed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT