ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Williams rant at ha?lftime

A long, long time ago when I had a Twitter account, many years before Elroy changed the name to Xitter (pronounced shitter), Jay Williams tweeted that he was going to stop responding to fans who tweeted at him. Less than a week later I tagged him in a shit post, and this fool couldn’t help but fire back at me. A perfect “this you?” moment. Dude just exudes insecurity like no other, it’s truly his defining trait.

Seems to me he was just avoiding talking about Kentucky
This is the answer. The guy can't stand Kentucky, it's absolute hatred. Since he can't give any credit to UK, he spent halftime crying about lack of Louisville support at the Yum and calling out their players. Williams didn't give any compliments to UK and decided to roast Louisville instead. Just another way to avoid talking about UK. Seth Greenberg tried to give UK some credit but Jay just kept playing the same song. He's ridiculous. He should just ask off of any UK coverage. Just sit out.

The rant was disgusting. I mean, in your face hostility, hate, and resentment. Not an ounce of respect for ANYONE in the conversation. He dissed everyone. Kentucky, Louisville, and used Kenny Payne as his excuse. No excuse for his behavior, and I got the sense Seth wanted to say WTF is wrong with you? STFU!

Edit: BTW, he don't give a sh!t about this rivalry one way or another. He's probably giddy that the rivalry sucks...it's not "duke and carolina" 🤮. His agenda was obvious. He knew this ass kicking was coming, but it was he was REALLY hoping it wouldn't happen. UK is 3-0 against the ACC. Petty little prick.

Last edited:
This is the answer. The guy can't stand Kentucky, it's absolute hatred. Since he can't give any credit to UK, he spent halftime crying about lack of Louisville support at the Yum and calling out their players. Williams didn't give any compliments to UK and decided to roast Louisville instead. Just another way to avoid talking about UK. Seth Greenberg tried to give UK some credit but Jay just kept playing the same song. He's ridiculous. He should just ask off of any UK coverage. Just sit out.
He's basically Dook's version of Kenny Smith.

Williams essentially said "look, Kentucky was fine, they're good. We know that. The story was Louisville's players' pride in the program". I didn't take offense to any of it, because he was right. Kentucky was doing what they should do, and the bigger point was asking is the Louisville players have quit. There was nothing negative or shade throwing about Kentucky. Y'all can get upset and fabricate hate, but the was no malicious intent towards Kentucky.

Williams essentially said "look, Kentucky was fine, they're good. We know that. The story was Louisville's players' pride in the program". I didn't take offense to any of it, because he was right. Kentucky was doing what they should do, and the bigger point was asking is the Louisville players have quit. There was nothing negative or shade throwing about Kentucky. Y'all can get upset and fabricate hate, but the was no malicious intent towards Kentucky.
I hear you semper fi cat. I'd be more inclined to give him a pass on this one if not for his history of UK hate. I do agree that the story of the game is whether or not the UofL team has quit.

Maybe so. I get the players need to show more pride thing, but didn't believe for a second he actually cared THAT much about the rivalry. felt more like "over-acting". The look on Seth's face was like, pull it back man.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT