ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Rose reaction to Jay Williams saying Lebron would dominate MJ 1-on-1

It's not a luxury to play in the East because if he gets to the Finals and loses to a superior team, bozos like you will say MJ never lost in the Finals. It would've been better for LeBron to play in the West so he could have a perfect Finals record. That's the kind of logic people like you are using.

Oh no, it is a luxury to play in the East...this current Eastern Conference is one sorry ass Conference and it has been for a good while.

Btw, yes, I love that you Leflop dickriders just can't win..blame Bron Bron though..he's so amazing, awesome, and great and unreal..how's he going to let a little kid looking guy Curry, a toothpick Durant, and a punk Draymond Green steal his glory ??? It's bullcrap !! He should be smoking right through those guys !!

Oh no, it is a luxury to play in the East...this current Eastern Conference is one sorry ass Conference and it has been for a good while.

Btw, yes, I love that you Leflop dickriders just can't win..blame Bron Bron though..he's so amazing, awesome, and great and unreal..how's he going to let a little kid looking guy Curry, a toothpick Durant, and a punk Draymond Green steal his glory ??? It's bullcrap !! He should be smoking right through those guys !!

I've always thought it weird when a grown man talks about another man's penis. It never fails when I talk basketball with a Jordan fanatic lol. And yes, LeBron should be running right through two of the best shooters of all time, along with a 7 foot freak who can do anything offensively, with the greatest system in basketball lol. Unbelievable.

I've always thought it weird when a grown man talks about another man's penis. It never fails when I talk basketball with a Jordan fanatic lol

Get your mind off of wieners, guy..the fact that you even look at or take a common term like "dickrider" in a literal sense..is what's really weird. o_O

Get your mind off of weiners, guy..the fact that you even look at or take a common term like "dickrider" in a literal sense..is what's really weird. o_O

No, it's weird that you're talking about another man's penis, I think that's weird. I didn't bring it up guy. Maybe you should find a different insult because I've seen mainly Jordan and Kobe fanatics use it and it seems to have gotten normal with you guys. It's weird my friend.

I've always thought it weird when a grown man talks about another man's penis. It never fails when I talk basketball with a Jordan fanatic lol. And yes, LeBron should be running right through two of the best shooters of all time, along with a 7 foot freak who can do anything offensively, with the greatest system in basketball lol. Unbelievable.

No, it's weird that you're talking about another man's penis, I think that's weird. I didn't bring it up guy. Maybe you should find a different insult because I've seen mainly Jordan and Kobe fanatics use it and it seems to have gotten normal with you guys. It's weird my friend.

Nah, listen, buttjockey..it's pretty weird you took it as I was talking about Lebron's junk literally..I hope you don't go around inappropriately grabbing people and sniffing bicycle seats and a bunch of other weird stuff.

Nah, listen, buttjockey..it's pretty weird you took it as I was talking about Lebron's junk literally..I hope you don't go around inappropriately grabbing people and sniffing bicycle seats and a bunch of other weird stuff.

LOL here we go again, Buttjockey? Why are you so interested in penis and butt sir? What is going on here lol

LOL here we go again, Buttjockey? Why are you so interested in penis and butt sir? What is going on here lol

Listen here, you're the one dickriding Lebron..I'm just calling it out. Don't steer away from that fact..and certainly don't try to turn things around on me for calling it out. How dare you ? :joy: And I just thought you'd like buttjockey a little more since you hated being called a dickrider. I mean, what gives ?

Listen here, you're the one dickriding Lebron..I'm just calling it out. Don't steer away from that fact..and certainly don't try to turn things around on me for calling it out. How dare you ? :joy: And I just thought you'd like buttjockey a little more since you hated being called a dickrider. I mean, what gives ?

You just can't do it can you? You just can't stop talking about another grown man's penis. I get it my man, it's a new thing that's going on, I just don't have any interest in your interests lol

You just can't do it can you? You just can't stop talking about another grown man's penis. I get it my man, it's a new thing that's going on, I just don't have any interest in your interests lol

I mean, you just talked about another grown man's penis just now. I mean..I'm just saying. :joy:

I mean, you just talked about another grown man's penis just now. I mean..I'm just saying. :joy:

Nah, don't try to crawl out of it now, it's all here for everyone to see who started talking about penis 1st, and that was YOU sir. Hey, no judgment from me, just not my thing guy lol

Nah, don't try to crawl out of it now, it's all here for everyone to see who started talking about penis 1st, and that was YOU sir. Hey, no judgment from me, just not my thing guy lol

Listen..I just called you a Lebron dickrider..which you are. I'm not even a Jordan fan which is it what makes it even more hilarious..I do think he's the G.O.A.T.. More than anything though, I've just been throwing bait out..and you Leflop junkies just can't resist..but especially you. However, you're the one that brought up the word "penis"...it's obviously on your mind. I get it. Still though..Urban Dictionary is your friend. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dick riders

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dickriding

I hate to agree but I def think one on one LeBron would overwhelm Jordan.
Only way Jordan could take LeBron is in an open court situation. Lebron could post him up or take him outside and Jordan couldn't stop him. Just too big and strong to body him

It's not "bullshit"..Golden State was comfortably kicking Bron Bron and Cleveland's ass and then the NBA stepped in and suspended Green and that changed the entire series around. Game 7 was too late. There's a thing called MOMENTUM..Cleveland had it all for game 7 after the NBA gave it to them with that bogus suspension. And I hate Draymond Green, btw.
First, I simply pointed out that green was out one freaking game, out of 7. If game 7 was too late, what about games 5 and 6? One of which was at golden state. You're talking about the team with the most wins. In NBA history and making excuses for them and any way to diminish LeBron epic finals performance. You know the first team to come back down 3-1 in the finals? He again punked Curry and got in his head, causing him to start crying, throwing his mouthpiece during a temper tantrum.
Golden state may have won comfortably in the first two games, not uncommon in the NBA playoffs. LeBron blew the doors off them in game 3 and 6 though. The warriors were paper tigers before Durant. As I mentioned it took the 6 games to beat a Kyrieless and Loveless Cavs team. If they were healthy they probably win that first series.
You may hate Green, but it seams like your bending over backwards to not give LeBron his due.

First, I simply pointed out that green was out one freaking game, out of 7. If game 7 was too late, what about games 5 and 6? One of which was at golden state. You're talking about the team with the most wins. In NBA history and making excuses for them and any way to diminish LeBron epic finals performance. You know the first team to come back down 3-1 in the finals? He again punked Curry and got in his head, causing him to start crying, throwing his mouthpiece during a temper tantrum.
Golden state may have won comfortably in the first two games, not uncommon in the NBA playoffs. LeBron blew the doors off them in game 3 and 6 though. The warriors were paper tigers before Durant. As I mentioned it took the 6 games to beat a Kyrieless and Loveless Cavs team. If they were healthy they probably win that first series.
You may hate Green, but it seams like your bending over backwards to not give LeBron his due.

Hey, sure, man..I'll give Lebron his due..sure. How's this ? Hey, yo, Lebron..thanks for making sure the 1996 Chicago Bulls team is still the G.O.A.T. team with the best record in the season and playoffs combined. Way to go, bro. Michael Jordan says thanks too, I'm sure..hell, you made sure Jordan's and his 96 Bulls team's legacies stays cemented.

So, there's Lebron's due.

And what about when Bron Bron got absolutely embarrassingly "punked" by the outmanned Dirk and the fighting Dirks Mavs four games straight after leading 2-0 and gloating about their 2-0 lead to Dirk ? Ya know when he had a super Miami team with Wade and Bosh ? Lmao.
Nice whataboutism with this. Fox news would be proud. It's pretty Damn easy to understand. The Heat were not a cohesive team that first year. Yeah it was stupid to get cocky but what NBA player isn't? The Mavs wanted it more and took it. You LeBron haters kill me. I actually started liking him cause of all the undeserved hate thrown at him.
Kentucky 2015, like the Heat should've won the title, but we ran into a team that seemed to want it more in Wisconsin/Dallas.

Nice whataboutism with this. Fox news would be proud. It's pretty Damn easy to understand. The Heat were not a cohesive team that first year. Yeah it was stupid to get cocky but what NBA player isn't? The Mavs wanted it more and took it. You LeBron haters kill me. I actually started liking him cause of all the undeserved hate thrown at him.
Kentucky 2015, like the Heat should've won the title, but we ran into a team that seemed to want it more in Wisconsin/Dallas.

Wisconsin may have wanted it more because we beat them the year before in 2014 and in heartbreaking fashion for them. But I'd say you are wrong about Miami and they wanted it just as bad as Dallas. Dirk and Dallas just whooped their arrogant and cocky asses four straight games..that's what happened. Simple as that.

Hey, sure, man..I'll give Lebron his due..sure. How's this ? Hey, yo, Lebron..thanks for making sure the 1996 Chicago Bulls team is still the G.O.A.T. team with the best record in the season and playoffs combined. Way to go, bro. Michael Jordan says thanks too, I'm sure..hell, you made sure Jordan's and his 96 Bulls team's legacies stays cemented.

So, there's Lebron's due.
Childish man.
Also there is not set criteria for being the GOAT. If it's championships it's def NOT Jordan. If you just go by championships u might as well say ucla is the best program in college basketball over Kentucky since they have more. If you or the legion of other fans consider him the GOAT that's fine with me. But LeBron is right there with him because he actually passes and rebounds, and scores. He's bigger and more athletic, can pay and guard all 5 positions while being a point forward. But to each their own.

That's bullshit. Golden state had 2 more chances, with the game 7 home court advantage and still got punked by LeBron, who had the greatest finals performance ever.
What about the year before when Cleveland didn't have Kyrie or Love and LeBron still took the series 6 games?

Childish man.
Also there is not set criteria for being the GOAT. If it's championships it's def NOT Jordan. If you just go by championships u might as well say ucla is the best program in college basketball over Kentucky since they have more. If you or the legion of other fans consider him the GOAT that's fine with me. But LeBron is right there with him because he actually passes and rebounds, and scores. He's bigger and more athletic, can pay and guard all 5 positions while being a point forward. But to each their own.

Speaking of childish..nice to say Fox News would be proud of my "whataboutism" when you were the first to go the "what about" route. My "what about" was just in response to yours. So..yeah. LeBron took Golden State to 6 games without Love or Kyrie..but he also got "punked" (As you would say) by Dirk and the guys while he had Wade and Bosh. So, ehhh..I don't care what he did without Love or Kyrie when he also failed vs. the Mavs while he had two even overall better players in Wade and Bosh. It's pretty damn easy to understand...again, as you would say.

Last edited:
Jalen Rose threads seem to go at least 3 pages.

tenor.gif

:joy:
Nailed it!

Reactions: Cindog28
Lebron might have caught a huge break last night. 0 confidence Houston could beat The Cleveland Lebrons.

That said, still like GS in 7.

Dang, skip to the last page and it’s a couple dudes talking about their man bits. WTH. Anyways I’m thinking everyone who picked Jordan was actually old enough during his prime to understand what he did. Jordan can actually play D. If it’s not a chasedown block LeBron isn’t locking anyone down. Jordan wins 7-4. If Jordan gets ball he may score 7 straight and end it there.

Dang, skip to the last page and it’s a couple dudes talking about their man bits. WTH. Anyways I’m thinking everyone who picked Jordan was actually old enough during his prime to understand what he did. Jordan can actually play D. If it’s not a chasedown block LeBron isn’t locking anyone down. Jordan wins 7-4. If Jordan gets ball he may score 7 straight and end it there.

He woukd hit every fade away if he had to. It is unblockable.

Nah..just a weirdo perv who got the male anatomy on the brain because I called him a Lebron dickrider. LMAO !!

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT