ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Rose reaction to Jay Williams saying Lebron would dominate MJ 1-on-1

Jalen Rose threads seem to go at least 3 pages.

tenor.gif

:joy:

Jordan > Lebron and in his prime Jordan beats in his prime Lebron with a legit ref..it also depends on how the ref calls it. I mean, if Leflop shows up and starts flopping and flailing around with his horse shit antics/acting and the ref is babying him (like so many do), then nobody is beating Lebron..if it's straight up and called legit, Jordan wins to 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 15, 21, 30, 50, 100, etc....give me Jordan all day. The dude would find a way to win..no matter what. Like he ALWAYS did when the rubber met the road.

That show sucks...also, Jay is correct. LeBron would kill MJ one on one.

LBJ has passed MJ as the GOAT. People still hanging onto MJ need to accept it. And, this is coming from a HUGE MJ fan.

FAIL

Jordan dominated in an era when handchecking was allowed and there was no defensive 3-second rule. Defenders could use their hands to impede Jordan, and when he got into the lane there was a big man camping in the paint waiting to hammer him.

Jordan would average 40+ ppg if he played his whole career in today's era. No handchecking, no camping in the lane on defense, flagrant fouls on EVERY hard foul... that's like Christmas for MJ.

Jordan would be so far into Lebron’s head he’d never stand a chance. Lebron is clearly more imposing but very weak minded in comparison to MJ.

Can you imagine how Lebron would react to the Pistons hammering him every time he attacked the basket? Dude sits on the floor and whines when he gets the ball slapped out of his hands right now.

Jordan would tag in Scottie Pippen and Bron bron would find out about Scotties defense.
Pippen> Lebron .Thats a fact my friends. Pippen would keep Bron Bron in the 20 a game category.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Yeah, I'm not sure he's wrong. If you're comparing the two, I think the one thing going for Lebron IS the one on one game. Jordan will get his shots on Lebron because he's MJ.. but Lebron will make it difficult. On the other end though, Jordan has no answer for Lebron. James will score at will.

For MJ to win one on one, he can't miss.

I really like this show as an alternative to Sportscenter when I'm getting ready for work in the morning. I know it's really popular to hate on Lebron. But in reality, Lebron is as fast, as athletic, but much bigger and stronger. It would be one hell of a battle. Some people acting like he said something totally out of the realm of possibility.

LeBron definitely takes the one-on-one in my opinion. That said, if they were surrounded by the exact same talent level, in a game of five- on-five, MJ all day. Jordan made others around him better, LeBron has funny videos where his teammates are apologizing to him. In his prime, Jordan could have the same team and have us all saying, he has a great supporting group.

Lebron’s size would impact his ability to score at will. MJ’s athletic ability would allow him to get his shots off because of his speed and elevation. LeBron has been in the the last 7 finals - with little support from Cleveland. Jordan had more of a team around him to showcase his skills....LeBron’s strength is a default element, imo....

LeBron definitely takes the one-on-one in my opinion. That said, if they were surrounded by the exact same talent level, in a game of five- on-five, MJ all day. Jordan made others around him better, LeBron has funny videos where his teammates are apologizing to him. In his prime, Jordan could have the same team and have us all saying, he has a great supporting group.

Well then it comes down to WHICH 4 players around them. Athletic Defenders? Jordan. Shooters? Lebron.

Lebron does just as much for his teammates as Jordan did, just in a different way.

MJ better shooter/scorer, LJ better assist man.1 on 1 who could say? LJ is hard to stop, MJ could put it in over you..Since it ain't gonna happen anyway, nuttin to prove here..They both good..Both in top 5 in GOAT..All this is MO

Lebron wouldn't score a single point. Jordan would hit 7 fadeaways and games over. LBJ gets skunked 7-0. He better beg it's not make it take it. He ain't getting a shot with that garbage he calls defense.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Can't believe that show is still on air. It's caused more ESPN staffers to lose jobs, other anchors because they make no room for them. SC has become a joke but it's been ESPN's baby since creation. They now show about 3 hours and the rest is all talk shows in the mornings. ESPN went wrong making the personalities the stars and not the athletes. People like Michelle Beadle make $ 5 million a year, Stephen A $3 million, Greenberg $6.5 mill. Meanwhile, they cut people with lower wages who need their job more than those people making that much.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT