ADVERTISEMENT

A Case Can be made that with Bradshaw snd Wagner not missing any time UK would be #1 in the country right now

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Think about it; UK loses by 5 to #1 Kansas on a neutral floor without Bradshaw who obviously would have helped to limit the 7 footer Dickinson who went off.

UK loses by 7 to UNCW with Wagner out with an ankle sprain. We would have won with DJ.

That puts UK at 9-0 instead of 7-2 and #1 in America.

Now that both are healthy dont look for UK to lose again.

Think about it; UK loses by 5 to #1 Kansas on a neutral floor without Bradshaw who obviously would have helped to limit the 7 footer Dickinson who went off.

UK loses by 7 to UNCW with Wagner out with an ankle sprain. We would have won with DJ.

Maybe. Bradshaw would have definitely helped against Kansas and St Joe's. Very close to being 6-3.

Reactions: struggler
The two problems with this are:

1. Plenty of other teams have had injuries they've had to deal with.
2. While I think Wagner playing would have led to beating UNCW, I'm not sure the addition of Bradshaw against Kansas, doesn't also take away from our offensive flow we had going against them.

I'm not too worried. Bradshaw is the real deal, and now it seems like we will have the other two bigs back as well. The talent is there to be the best team in the nation, but it's still up to Cal to make the right coaching decisions.

SMHARMY = Shaking my head and rolling my eyes.

I think this should catch on. Give me credit when you use it.

Your profile pic is dead on what I would imagine you to look like. So there’s that

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Idk they basically led the entire way and were on fire. He would have helped for sure but that one was gonna happen
Our lack of defense led to them being "on fire" too. DJ is one of our best on ball defenders. Would have helped quite a bit. Regardless, this is Kentucky. We shouldn't lose that game

Our lack of defense led to them being "on fire" too. DJ is one of our best on ball defenders. Would have helped quite a bit. Regardless, this is Kentucky. We shouldn't lose that game
Agreed wagner no Wagner we have friggin talent everywhere. And I also agree wagner is a legit defender.

Reactions: bbncal02

Right on cue

Maybe a case of beer

I have this suspicion that every time @HerrosHeroes makes a thread like this, it's because his wife or girlfriend is cold-shouldering him, and he needs to get some validation from other humans to make up for it.

Reactions: Abney2House
Yeah, it's a really a shame for a UK fan to post hope on a UK message board. Of course we could be undefeated with them. We could also be undefeated without them. We aren't.

We have a very good team right now that's going to get better and better as the season progresses. And maybe even get more pieces.

The team can score with anyone. We have to get better defensively. We have to rebound better. The rebounding improved just by getting Bradshaw.

Penn is not a better team than UNC but Penn is a harder type team to play against for this team than UNC will be.

Reactions: Jack2936
The case could be made that Louisville would be the #1 team in the country if all the pieces fell perfectly into place.

Yeah, and we would be undefeated if we out scored every team we played. We lost to a JV team at home. UNCW lost by 30 earlier in the year. No Wagner was not the reason we lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT