ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Kansas

Welcome back Oscar. Glad to have you.

66i0fh.jpg

Last edited:
Hadn’t made a decision Tuesday afternoon and was so torn. Wrote a novel to Michigan fans. Recorded an announcement video and met with Self to give him the news in the less than 48 hours since. Call me skeptical in saying dude just went to a high profile school for his brand that dropped a big NIL bag and he knew it much longer than what he displayed in his douchey “marketing genius” nonsense the last days/weeks.

That's exactly what Kyle Tucker reported... blown away by Kansas facilities, underwhelmed by UK facilities.
I think that's a minor thing people are making one of the main deciding factors, when in reality it's probably just him finding something to say when asked differences in KY and KU. NIL guarantees and Kansas basically saying they'll write him a check for whatever he wants to come is the deciding factor.

Reactions: Old Jim and RipThru
I think that's a minor thing people are making one of the main deciding factors, when in reality it's probably just him finding something to say when asked differences in KY and KU.
You can think whatever you want.. but that's what he said.

Hadn’t made a decision Tuesday afternoon and was so torn. Wrote a novel to Michigan fans. Recorded an announcement video and met with Self to give him the news in the less than 48 hours since. Call me skeptical in saying dude just went to a high profile school for his brand that dropped a big NIL bag and he knew it much longer than what he displayed in his douchey “marketing genius” nonsense the last days/weeks.
Sounds like Cow and his UCLA deal.

Reactions: Fox2monk and UKMKG
I think that's a minor thing people are making one of the main deciding factors, when in reality it's probably just him finding something to say when asked differences in KY and KU. NIL guarantees and Kansas basically saying they'll write him a check for whatever he wants to come is the deciding factor.
sure the $ was probably the biggest reason, but at Kansas, he will receive good coaching, something he would not have received @ UK
Once again Self teaches ccc how things are done without all the drama & promising of 5* playing time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT