ADVERTISEMENT

I think UK is ready for Auburn

I think we're catching Auburn at the right time, they appear to be fighting things a bit right now. They will be really jacked up for UK on Saturday though.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Auburn will have someone go off 8 for 11 for 3s
As a team they will they shoot 66 percent from 3 even though 95 percent of those 3s were contested. We will lose by 4

I think we're catching Auburn at the right time, they appear to be fighting things a bit right now. They will be really jacked up for UK on Saturday though.
You don’t say....

This team is used to it by now...

This game will show who we are. The second biggest game of the year to this point. Like the UNC game a must win. If we are going to be one of the top 5-8 teams and be any good, we gotta go out and get this win.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I think we have a better team than Auburn....however, still never know which Cats show up on Saturday. Also always can be difficult on the road.

I think we have a better team than Auburn....however, still never know which Cats show up on Saturday. Also always can be difficult on the road.
Team has won 6 of 7 and three straight.
We are a gellin and starting to morph into something special.

Quite frankly we are two three point shots away from being #1 in the country.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
who knows. Gotta say though Georgia is terrible. I mean nothing they did looked good except maybe the first 3:30 of the game. they can't shoot for anything.
There isn't a bad team in SEC. I mean bad like how the ACC has 2-3 garbage teams. Anyone in the SEC can beat anyone else. UGA is not terrible in the least. They aren't great but they are decent. Like UF , like USC and like Arkansas. But any road win is huge as it is damn hard to win on the road in conference.

UGA didnt shoot well tonight but they 2-3 bombers who we held in check and just had bad nights.

There isn't a bad team in SEC. I mean bad like how the ACC has 2-3 garbage teams. Anyone in the SEC can beat anyone else. UGA is not terrible in the least. They aren't great but they are decent. Like UF , like USC and like Arkansas. But any road win is huge as it is damn hard to win on the road in conference.

UGA didnt shoot well tonight but they 2-3 bombers who we held in check and just had bad nights.
That one guy hit a 35 footer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT