ADVERTISEMENT

I love watching Devin Booker play

Actually can't stand him. One of my least favorite former UK players. Probably has something to do with not making a shot from February on while he was here.

Reactions: etownblue25
I know that season was title or bust but damn we won 38 straight games. Let some shit go
They will. As soon as Cal wins another title. Which is more likely to happen? Cal winning a title by sitting NBA talent, or Cal loosing by playing NBA wanna be talent? Or better yet letting that talent collect splinters?

I love watching him play most of the time, but there are other times where he is just so soft and acts like a cry baby which makes him unlikable to most.

• Angry
Reactions: bookerfan66
If you play same minutes as starter, does it matter?
Yes. It absolutely matters. Huge difference in being a starter and coming off the bench as a sub. Mental and physical.

It matters a lot. Especially for a pure shooter.....

Reactions: KFuqua
Yes. It absolutely matters. Huge difference in being a starter and coming off the bench as a sub. Mental and physical.

It matters a lot. Especially for a pure shooter.....
I respectfully disagree, if you stay in long enough to get on a groove. You also have kids who actually perform better off the bench

I respectfully disagree, if you stay in long enough to get on a groove. You also have kids who actually perform better off the bench
OK. Those guys that are " better coming off the bench" are pretty rare.

Starters are loose, fresh out of warm-ups, should be in a groove shooting the ball from the toss, while sitting on the bench, your muscles get cold, you lose your rhythm and timing, you are anything but loose and ready to play.

It takes a special and different kind of player to come in cold and play well right off the bench. Especially shooters.

Just curious. Have you ever played organized basketball and done both, start and come off the bench at different times?

OK. Those guys that are " better coming off the bench" are pretty rare.

Starters are loose, fresh out of warm-ups, should be in a groove shooting the ball from the toss, while sitting on the bench, your muscles get cold, you lose your rhythm and timing, you are anything but loose and ready to play.

It takes a special and different kind of player to come in cold and play well right off the bench. Especially shooters.

Just curious. Have you ever played organized basketball and done both, start and come off the bench at different times?
Let's say off the bench more than start, I wasn't D Booker either. I am small 5'10, not blazing speed either, not a good combo, I could shoot with anyone though

I haven’t watched Booker play since he was at UK clanging shots. I have no reason to, I hate the NBA.
Its a shame as I like watching Booker, but I have waned off the same drama 10 timeouts in the last 30 seconds as well.
I truly don't miss it that much, and seeing less of LeDrama is always good.

Will see what he and the Suns have Sun night in game 7- Suns could have drafted Luka but already had Booker so they took Ayton at # 1 pick

Honestly have liked booker less and less since cp3 arrived. Booker talks shit and whines/flops everywhere. Luka is far and away superior to Booker.

Reactions: JoeSwag
I loved book…probably my favorite player in the NBA until I saw him play live in Atlanta this year. Constant whining, arguing with referees, strutting around the court, talking to fans in the crowd, low energy on defense, etc. He was more interested in the side show. Just rubbed me the wrong way and not my kind of player. I don’t think he reported to the team huddle once, spent every timeout out on the court arguing with the refs.
I went to see him play, and by the end was pretty much rooting for the Hawks to beat him.

The problem is Luka is a 1st option.. and I'm not sure Booker is. I don't think Booker is a 2nd option either, but he's somewhere in the middle. So he needs another big piece around him, and playoff-choking CP3, nor Ayton, are it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT